Men: how long b4 you fuck someone you just met?

I'm a white wife led (controlled) cuckold, however I would like to toss this into the discussion. It doesn't help your cause when alot of women put themselves out there, and then run to the police the next day crying r*pe. Although I regard black men as superior, the justice system sure does not appear to. It's easy to understand why someone would give up a one night stand with a white woman he's only met online, when he risks five years in a federal joint.

Some of us are intelligent enough to see the bullshit coming. If you can't see it then fuck it. It's not my job to guide any dumbasses through life. That ******* applies to dealing with any woman of any ethnicity chief.

So I got stood up today by a b2w member who ghosted a cpl hrs before we were supposed to meet out even though the meet up was days in the works and it got me thinking, how long do men need to pursue a woman (for sex) before they are ready to fuck her?

I get a lot of guys who find me online and talk a great game until the day has arrived and then dip and Ive been wondering if maybe they need some kind of slow build up of sexual talk by me that makes them so horny, they have no choice BUT to fuck me for that release? But my problem is I dont do that, Ive never been able to dirty talk and Im too submissive. Im NOT a seductress.

I need a man to take me - to make the first, 2nd and 3rd move. To confidently command me to pleasure him and use my body for his pleasure.

So to make up for my failing I do other things, obvious things such as my large spades tattoo on my neck. Or I dress in the least amount of clothing legally allowed in Jax Florida. I drive around naked or hang outside my house naked to where if u were being nosey from the street, yu'd see me. I freely give my phone number out and go to places where theres a lot of hustling going on. I mean I do a lot of promiscuous stuff indicating this pu$$y is an easy mark.

And yet nobody I walk past or near stakes their claim. In fact the only interaction I got last week was walking past some average looking black guy heading into WaWa in a sheer, white, low cut maxi dress and I said, "excuse me" and he said back meanly, "yeah excuse you..." - real morale crusher

So guys, if you saw some decent looking white bitch in public, all alone, dressed to fuck with a large spades tattoo on the back of her neck, would you make a move and try to get ur dick sucked on the spot just because you (are confident you) could or is that TOO FAST and instead you leave it alone? How much communicating, flirting and negotiating before ur ready to fuck?
We don't stand up women we're attracted to.

So I got stood up today by a b2w member who ghosted a cpl hrs before we were supposed to meet out even though the meet up was days in the works and it got me thinking, how long do men need to pursue a woman (for sex) before they are ready to fuck her?

I get a lot of guys who find me online and talk a great game until the day has arrived and then dip and Ive been wondering if maybe they need some kind of slow build up of sexual talk by me that makes them so horny, they have no choice BUT to fuck me for that release? But my problem is I dont do that, Ive never been able to dirty talk and Im too submissive. Im NOT a seductress.

I need a man to take me - to make the first, 2nd and 3rd move. To confidently command me to pleasure him and use my body for his pleasure.

So to make up for my failing I do other things, obvious things such as my large spades tattoo on my neck. Or I dress in the least amount of clothing legally allowed in Jax Florida. I drive around naked or hang outside my house naked to where if u were being nosey from the street, yu'd see me. I freely give my phone number out and go to places where theres a lot of hustling going on. I mean I do a lot of promiscuous stuff indicating this pu$$y is an easy mark.

And yet nobody I walk past or near stakes their claim. In fact the only interaction I got last week was walking past some average looking black guy heading into WaWa in a sheer, white, low cut maxi dress and I said, "excuse me" and he said back meanly, "yeah excuse you..." - real morale crusher

So guys, if you saw some decent looking white bitch in public, all alone, dressed to fuck with a large spades tattoo on the back of her neck, would you make a move and try to get ur dick sucked on the spot just because you (are confident you) could or is that TOO FAST and instead you leave it alone? How much communicating, flirting and negotiating before ur ready to fuck?
I wouldn't have a problem using you here in Destin Fla IF I knew you were truly as slutty as you appear to be. I have yet to meet anyone from this website here in this area. Not saying they don't exist on here, but just don't see them actively on here

Back