Men: how long b4 you fuck someone you just met?

CammieCummz

Female
Gold Member
So I got stood up today by a b2w member who ghosted a cpl hrs before we were supposed to meet out even though the meet up was days in the works and it got me thinking, how long do men need to pursue a woman (for sex) before they are ready to fuck her?

I get a lot of guys who find me online and talk a great game until the day has arrived and then dip and Ive been wondering if maybe they need some kind of slow build up of sexual talk by me that makes them so horny, they have no choice BUT to fuck me for that release? But my problem is I dont do that, Ive never been able to dirty talk and Im too submissive. Im NOT a seductress.

I need a man to take me - to make the first, 2nd and 3rd move. To confidently command me to pleasure him and use my body for his pleasure.

So to make up for my failing I do other things, obvious things such as my large spades tattoo on my neck. Or I dress in the least amount of clothing legally allowed in Jax Florida. I drive around naked or hang outside my house naked to where if u were being nosey from the street, yu'd see me. I freely give my phone number out and go to places where theres a lot of hustling going on. I mean I do a lot of promiscuous stuff indicating this pu$$y is an easy mark.

And yet nobody I walk past or near stakes their claim. In fact the only interaction I got last week was walking past some average looking black guy heading into WaWa in a sheer, white, low cut maxi dress and I said, "excuse me" and he said back meanly, "yeah excuse you..." - real morale crusher

So guys, if you saw some decent looking white bitch in public, all alone, dressed to fuck with a large spades tattoo on the back of her neck, would you make a move and try to get ur dick sucked on the spot just because you (are confident you) could or is that TOO FAST and instead you leave it alone? How much communicating, flirting and negotiating before ur ready to fuck?

So I got stood up today by a b2w member who ghosted a cpl hrs before we were supposed to meet out even though the meet up was days in the works and it got me thinking, how long do men need to pursue a woman (for sex) before they are ready to fuck her?

I get a lot of guys who find me online and talk a great game until the day has arrived and then dip and Ive been wondering if maybe they need some kind of slow build up of sexual talk by me that makes them so horny, they have no choice BUT to fuck me for that release? But my problem is I dont do that, Ive never been able to dirty talk and Im too submissive. Im NOT a seductress.

I need a man to take me - to make the first, 2nd and 3rd move. To confidently command me to pleasure him and use my body for his pleasure.

So to make up for my failing I do other things, obvious things such as my large spades tattoo on my neck. Or I dress in the least amount of clothing legally allowed in Jax Florida. I drive around naked or hang outside my house naked to where if u were being nosey from the street, yu'd see me. I freely give my phone number out and go to places where theres a lot of hustling going on. I mean I do a lot of promiscuous stuff indicating this pu$$y is an easy mark.

And yet nobody I walk past or near stakes their claim. In fact the only interaction I got last week was walking past some average looking black guy heading into WaWa in a sheer, white, low cut maxi dress and I said, "excuse me" and he said back meanly, "yeah excuse you..." - real morale crusher

So guys, if you saw some decent looking white bitch in public, all alone, dressed to fuck with a large spades tattoo on the back of her neck, would you make a move and try to get ur dick sucked on the spot just because you (are confident you) could or is that TOO FAST and instead you leave it alone? How much communicating, flirting and negotiating before ur ready to fuck?
Like after she said yes…

Lemme throw a long answer in here: my first relationship was with a white girl and we dated for 7 months. Non-sexual waiting for marriage before sex. Understandable since she was under her guardians while we were dating. That ended amicably and she went to college, found 'the one' and married just not too long ago (doing the math they banged on their wedding night as well so like damn! Wasted no time). After it ended, I steeled myself and just drove my interest in women.

The young woman who took my virginity took 3 months, the oldest woman I've been with took 2 weeks, every other woman has never taken longer than a week to get with. I long for marriage (or something similar cause the court system is a money mill), but I'm just trying to go my way through the women in going through at the moment.

It's obvious he didn't know what the tattoo meant. When I lived in Florida or even when I visit, that never happens to me. I've never seen a woman with a QOS tattoo anywhere in public and I've done some traveling.

I just took this photo today so u can see how I normally dress - I just come back from the gas station and the grocery store. I'm pretty much yelling "fuck me" by how I look but never any takers :cautious:

View attachment 4389668
Maybe if you wore a t-shirt that said " I love black cock " then you might get more attention. Who knows, interracial sex is still a taboo subject & not many are into the lifestyle, but if I saw your QoS tattoo I would definitely approach you...

That’s really shitty. Sorry to hear this. I’m local and wouldn’t leave you hanging

Me and you have the same problems. Getting dick as a woman is not as easy as people think.

It's definitely not about building anything! Bottom line men love attractive women, sexy women with appeal, seductive women ect!

Men ghost because something told them that this up and coming experience this planned hookup is probably gonna be wack and not worth my time so I'm walking away!

Men are simple all we want is a full belly, empty balls, and peace meaning don't get on our nerves! No man is walking away from food or pussy that is appealing!

Turn offs could be attitude or even certain rules or stipulations, weird auditions, or attempts to make a man jump through hoops that we found unattractive and unappealing so we dipped! Any man who is confident who believes that they are quality are not gonna go for any of this ******* especially if they have options.

For you women who are finding it hard to attract men why not ask a man what you are doing wrong? Why not ask a man to give you and honest assessment!

I just took this photo today so u can see how I normally dress - I just come back from the gas station and the grocery store. I'm pretty much yelling "fuck me" by how I look but never any takers :cautious:

View attachment 4389668
I'm gonna be honest with you something this blatantly outward would have me thinking 🤔 "What's wrong with it"?

I would rather see you in active wear for the gym than this!

Nice tight black leggings and a solid white or black top with a QOS symbol would get you further than this outfit!

The highest quality bulls are not the average thirsty guys that most of you women are used to!

Back