Maybe 2 is better than 1?

Since my husband is now not wanting me to try black cock, even though he said we could, since he believes I will become emotionally attached to my black daddy, I got a message with a possible solution... What if I did a threesome so there is no one-on-one connection and it keeps it purely sexual? What y’all think?:threesome:

Now thats an interesting solution. But i dunno. Hey maybe twice as worried lol

It all starts purely sexual till that BBC makes you moan. Then he will become self conscious that the bull can give you what he clearly cant and he will become either jealous or aroused. I have personally witnessed this lifestyle destroy 2 marriages and an engagement, because they thought they had a stronger bond than they really had. My wife and I can do it because our marriages foundation is absolutely solid, I feel no jealousy AT ALL, we keep no secrets and communicate everything to each other. We trust each other absolutely, and it seems your man doesn't trust that you won't leave him. A 3 some 1 time will just leave you yearning and bbc desire is incredibly strong.
In life the 2 biggest regrets are not getting what you want and getting what you want. Sounds like your man has doubts in you.

Then again the threesome could trigger something in him even he didn't know was there. My wifes first BBC was from a good friend of ours that was only a couple of inches longer than me.

Last edited:
Since my husband is now not wanting me to try black cock, even though he said we could, since he believes I will become emotionally attached to my black daddy, I got a message with a possible solution... What if I did a threesome so there is no one-on-one connection and it keeps it purely sexual? What y’all think?:threesome:
That could work but I do believe he would still become jealous. If you were my wife I would encourage you to take what you want if that is what will make you happy. I would gladly watch you be pounded deeply by the biggest black cock we could find.

Back