Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I have never sucked a cock of any kind , I think about it every day , I look at this site every day .. I would love to have a huge cock dangling in between me and the wife .. she thinks I am plenty but I'd love to see a huge black cock split her open after I suck it hard while he is sucking her titties and fingering her tight little pussy . Rite after I get him super hard I want to be under them as he fucks her from behind , he pulls out ever once in a while so I can clean his BBC then rite when he is ready to cum I want the first load in my mouth ..
Yes I would love the same

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Yes, I would suck a BBC if my wife didn't know about it. And the craving is kind of strong

Why would you like him to do that?
Knowing your motivation and funding a way to present it, especially while you have him aroused and in a state of “cooperation” may be a good start.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC

Would you suck a BBC
Because I have a small cock I have four inches when hard, then if I am with a guy who is bigger then I will have to do abs I am told.

Yes I love sucking black cocks I am a whitwe man I have sucked black cocks most all my life My first was older black boys I ws 13 yrss old thye wrer any where from 15 yr to 18 yrs old I go to tghe point they started fucking my ass The sex was wonderful Some white boys started bully me But my black friends protected me as I was there sissy bitch I often was used in grang band wherre they took me to this old barn and many boys fucked me for hours every weeekend I love it
I was 14 he was 16 he was Black foster boy who lived at my cousins when I would stay there I would wear my cousins older sister's nite suck and fuck them both but always slept with BBC 🖤🍆

Back