Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Sucking? No.
Watching him take a guy in him? Oh yes. The first time I finally convinced my husband to do it, I was there watching and had my hand in my panties. It was super weird for him at first, but he was hard the entire time.
Yes that would be so hot too. I bet you got really wet watching. He must have loved that BBC deep in him since he got a hard on. Love it.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I'll compliment you and tell you how beautiful your cock is but I'll encourage my wife to clean you up

Yes that would be so hot too. I bet you got really wet watching. He must have loved that BBC deep in him since he got a hard on. Love it.
I don't know how other guys feel, but he was so reluctant. Pegging him is fine, but an actual guy in him totally bare was a big step.

I loved watching. I did have to "help" pull his leg open so Brad could get between them. My husband said the 2 weirdest parts were when he felt Brad's head touch his ass and start to go in. The second was when Brad was cumming. My husband said he could feel Brad twitching inside him.

I don't know how other guys feel, but he was so reluctant. Pegging him is fine, but an actual guy in him totally bare was a big step.

I loved watching. I did have to "help" pull his leg open so Brad could get between them. My husband said the 2 weirdest parts were when he felt Brad's head touch his ass and start to go in. The second was when Brad was cumming. My husband said he could feel Brad twitching inside him.
I fucking love making my husband and a black sex god. Huge. Muscular. Ripped. Strip for me. And then see how inferiror he looks and knows it. I wear very high heels so I’m taller than the white boy. But my black bull towers over us both. Then I stroke his bbc. Swinging. And flick my hubby’s shrivelled dick. The size. Girth. Veins. Black. I’m dripping. And I have very long white nails so it looks stunning against black. And makes the white dick even more pathetic. Huge diamond ring. And this is just the start.

So I assume he loves to have your bull's cock deep in him. What a thrill for all.

I absolutely love sucking and getting fucked by bbc and my wife loves watching me submit to bbc like a good sissy. We both love watching each other get dominated by huge black cocks and we love sharing mouthfuls of bbc cum with each other.
We both agreed that if we got gangbanged by bbc everyday I life would be so much better. I love my bbc slut wife ❤️
mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I would love to suck you in front of my wife and bend over for you to drive me home

Back