Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

me too
i think if girl are expected to have sex with them then so should the guys
Yes especially if the wife or girlfriend get so turned on watching their husband/boyfriend on their knees sucking the BBC that gives so much pleasure to their wives/girlfriends and it also gives the black bull pleasure knowing that he made them submissive enough to suck cock.

I like to suck! 40 years ago I met a black man that wanted me to suck him. I met him a few times. Sometimes in a motel or his car and then at his house. He was married. There is something special about sucking a black cock. The first time he shot his load in my mouth I couldn't swallow it, but then he spanked me for wasting his cum. I sucked him off again and swallowed it all, even licking the last drop off the end of his cock. After seeing him a couple times I was fucked by him. I was really hooked, but then he died suddenly and I got married so it was over. A year ago I hooked up with a black man that I met on line and I just couldn't help myself. I had to suck another cock. So finally I gave in and went to his house. I got naked for his and laid on the bed between his legs and played with his beautiful uncut cock. He told me to start sucking him so I took him in my mouth and it was like I had never stopped sucking cock. I sucked for a while and when I knew he was ready to cum I made sure my lips were tight around his cock. He filled my mouth with cum and I gladly swallowed it all. He just emailed me and said he wants to meet up again and this time he wants to fuck me. I keep telling myself to not go, but I can't stop thinking about how perfect his cock feels in my mouth. I want him to feed me his cum again. He is a very strong man. I want to be dominated by him. I want him to use me for his pleasure. His cock is big and I'm afraid of him fucking me, but I know I won't stop thinking about it until I'm on my back under him while he gives me the fucking that I need. Yes I like to suck cock.
i love the pain

Yes especially if the wife or girlfriend get so turned on watching their husband/boyfriend on their knees sucking the BBC that gives so much pleasure to their wives/girlfriends and it also gives the black bull pleasure knowing that he made them submissive enough to suck cock.
Sucking? No.
Watching him take a guy in him? Oh yes. The first time I finally convinced my husband to do it, I was there watching and had my hand in my panties. It was super weird for him at first, but he was hard the entire time.

Back