Hey there! My wife and I have been married 12 years. Together a total of 17. We have one kid. My wife is a full time adult content creator. Very curious about the cuckold lifestyle.
Welcome Dear!

Let your BBC adventures begin!!♠️

It's about time to start enjoying some well endowed BBC and have lots of mind blowing, toe curling sex and wet orgasms!!💧💧

Women truly deserve to have good sex and if your Hubby cannot provide you with good sex...Then you totally deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will always welcome you home after your Solo Dates! 👅 Or assist in any way needed if they are allowed the honor & privalege of watching another Man pleasure our Wives in ways that we simply can't.

Or maybe you want a Hotwife Lifestyle and just want to share & experience sex with other Men. Every Woman with an open minded, understanding Hubby should have that freedom!

With a Cuckolding or Hotwife Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have it ALL!! 👍❤️

In the case of Cuckolds...Our Tiny, Thin, Limp Cuck Dicks may be inadiquate, worthless or weak for sex...🤏 but, we willingly accept this fact and we'll always focus on and encourage our Wives to have better sex with better equiped Men.

We fully accept the BNWO and we are eager to contribute in any way needed for it's success. ♠️

Many of us are also more than willing to be kept 24/7 Chastity Locked and commit to living a 100% "Pussy Free" Lifestyle as a way to show our appreciation, Love and Respect for their Wife and for her Bull partners! 🔐

With the use of a Chastity cage, some Cucks will accept to being kept in a constant state of horniness and being denied sexual intercourse with our Wives in favor of providing her Oral Only sexual pleasure at her request and agree to limited, rare, occasional self masterbation allowances fully at our Wives disgression.

FYI...Yes...there are a number of wonderful benefits to Women in Marriages where their Male Life Partner is kept Chastity Locked.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Back