Marriage bed

Our marital bed is used by my wife and her guy. He usually stays overnight on Saturday night and they spend most of the night fucking. I hear their fucknoise in the guest room throughout the night.
After he leaves around noon on Sunday I find my wife in bed and go down on her until she is clean and cums for me. Then I lay next to her and masturbate and then we both nap for a while.
Sounds sexy

As the bull with the honor of making love to a hotwife in her marriage bed especially when hubby is watching or is somewhere else in the house knowing that I am pleasing his hotwife is absolutely hot and very erotic for us bulls too!

First Imagine being the lucky single guy invited over to the home of a hotwife couple, chosen to take up that position of honored bull and being blessed with the pleasure of all pleasures to make love to another's man's hotwife! (Just that very thought excites me and gets me hard and throbbing in my pants! )
I arrive at their home where I am greeted by a most gracious hubby a man whose friendship and generosity cannot be measured. The sharing of his most precious and prized possession is one of the highest honors a man can give to another man and I feel it every time I shake his hand and think about what he is giving to me!
He ******* me to the bedroom where he introduces me to one of life's greatest turn ons, his hotwife waiting for me in sexy lingerie! Hubby tells us to "have fun" and at that very moment I know that her body and the pleasing of it is now totally in my very capable hands.
Now I get to make love to her in her marriage bed like she's mine, like it's our own wedding night, like it's the two of us who are in love! Now I get the choice to make slow, deep passionate love to her or just senselessly fuck her like I paid for it!
Hours go by and I know that all hubby can hear coming from his bedroom is the sound of his bed and his lovely hotwife upon it being pleased by me! I don't know if he's secretly watching us from the doorway, or listening from the hallway, or has his ear to the wall? All I know at that very moment is how amazing his wife's tight pussy feels as continually stretch her open with my nine and a half inch thick black cock. All I know is that she's had multiple orgasms and her moans only encourage me to keep giving her more and more until she's had enough!
Even when hubby enters the room and asks us if we need anything like a break, refills of drinks, or water's, or trowels, if his hotwife shows no signs of wanting me to stop we will quickly say "no" without skipping a single stroke and I will stay deep inside of her clutching her hands inside of mine showing her hubby that our sexual union of passion and pleasure upon his marriage bed will not be so easily disturbed.
When it's time for round one to come to an end I lay my muscular body down on top of her sexy soft body and while stroking deep inside of her as if we were made one inside of the other I whisper in her ear how much I love her pussy! I whisper how good she makes me feel, and that she is going to make me cum! She begins to beg me to fill her up and her words make grow harder and firmer inside of her. My BBC swells up until I explode into a squirting, throbbing, quivering fit of pleasure deep inside of her. Her body responds with it's own shivering, shaking orgasm as well and we both lay in each other's arms clutching each other and comforting each other until our orgasmic storm of love passes.
We end the round with playful and passionate kisses and I wonder in my mind where hubby is at and if he knows the full extent of just how much love, joy, and pleasure it brought me to have made love to his lovely hotwife upon his bed? ❤

Kisses and squeezes to all the lovely hotwives and girlfriends out there in this lifestyle who love bbc and much love and respect to all the hubby's and boyfriends out there in this lifestyle as well. Your friendship and generosity will never go unnoticed or unappreciated my friends,Thanks! ✌

I seem to be in the minority with this, but that's okay. ;-)

I rarely have sex with anyone other than Asmodeus80 in our bed. That is OUR place, and I guard it as such. He is not a cuck, and one of our rules is that he will never be disrespected.

I have no issues with or judgments against anyone who chooses to do so, but only the CLOSEST lovers are allowed in the bed my mate and I share. I can honestly only think of one right now since we have been in our new home.

We have a separate room for private play. ;-)
I agree with you, but it is
As the bull with the honor of making love to a hotwife in her marriage bed especially when hubby is watching or is somewhere else in the house knowing that I am pleasing his hotwife is absolutely hot and very erotic for us bulls too!

First Imagine being the lucky single guy invited over to the home of a hotwife couple, chosen to take up that position of honored bull and being blessed with the pleasure of all pleasures to make love to another's man's hotwife! (Just that very thought excites me and gets me hard and throbbing in my pants! )
I arrive at their home where I am greeted by a most gracious hubby a man whose friendship and generosity cannot be measured. The sharing of his most precious and prized possession is one of the highest honors a man can give to another man and I feel it every time I shake his hand and think about what he is giving to me!
He ******* me to the bedroom where he introduces me to one of life's greatest turn ons, his hotwife waiting for me in sexy lingerie! Hubby tells us to "have fun" and at that very moment I know that her body and the pleasing of it is now totally in my very capable hands.
Now I get to make love to her in her marriage bed like she's mine, like it's our own wedding night, like it's the two of us who are in love! Now I get the choice to make slow, deep passionate love to her or just senselessly fuck her like I paid for it!
Hours go by and I know that all hubby can hear coming from his bedroom is the sound of his bed and his lovely hotwife upon it being pleased by me! I don't know if he's secretly watching us from the doorway, or listening from the hallway, or has his ear to the wall? All I know at that very moment is how amazing his wife's tight pussy feels as continually stretch her open with my nine and a half inch thick black cock. All I know is that she's had multiple orgasms and her moans only encourage me to keep giving her more and more until she's had enough!
Even when hubby enters the room and asks us if we need anything like a break, refills of drinks, or water's, or trowels, if his hotwife shows no signs of wanting me to stop we will quickly say "no" without skipping a single stroke and I will stay deep inside of her clutching her hands inside of mine showing her hubby that our sexual union of passion and pleasure upon his marriage bed will not be so easily disturbed.
When it's time for round one to come to an end I lay my muscular body down on top of her sexy soft body and while stroking deep inside of her as if we were made one inside of the other I whisper in her ear how much I love her pussy! I whisper how good she makes me feel, and that she is going to make me cum! She begins to beg me to fill her up and her words make grow harder and firmer inside of her. My BBC swells up until I explode into a squirting, throbbing, quivering fit of pleasure deep inside of her. Her body responds with it's own shivering, shaking orgasm as well and we both lay in each other's arms clutching each other and comforting each other until our orgasmic storm of love passes.
We end the round with playful and passionate kisses and I wonder in my mind where hubby is at and if he knows the full extent of just how much love, joy, and pleasure it brought me to have made love to his lovely hotwife upon his bed? ❤

Kisses and squeezes to all the lovely hotwives and girlfriends out there in this lifestyle who love bbc and much love and respect to all the hubby's and boyfriends out there in this lifestyle as well. Your friendship and generosity will never go unnoticed or unappreciated my friends,Thanks! ✌
Wonderful, I'd like you to fuck my wife.

When my wife first had lovers after we were married i did'nt know it was going on. But once i found out she told me it was always hotter fucking them in our bed. Now when she fucks them at home it is in our bed and i have to sleep in the guest room. She has even told me it would be hot for a lover to get her pregnant in our bed
It's a like for everything except the pregnancy. That's going pretty far - and often for someone who doesn't have a lasting commitment. Maybe I'm over-analyzing...

Back