Marriage bed

We usually only play on vacations or weekends away. But a period of 6 months 2 years ago Mandy was fuckin a black bouncer from a club in town. When he finished his shift it could be 4 am. One Saturday morning I was dozing beside my wife when I heard her message alert going off. She nudged me awake " babe that's T he's coming over can you move to Steve's(our *******) room and let him in? " I must have moaned but I got up and let the grinning bull at the door in and showed him up the stairs. I was so tired I just collapsed into my sons old bed , then the headboard started banging of the wall and the moans of Mandy having oragasm after orgasm. It was the most terrible, beautiful feeling in my life. My cock was rock hard at the situation and I soon came and feel asleep never forget that though.
For some reason, this story of the life of the cuck really got to me.

We don't have a marriage bed, he has his room and bed, I have my room and bed. I have sex my way, he has (non)sex his way. We never discuss the situation, I assume he hasn't a clue that when he used to work away I was visiting bulls, and since he became semi retired, I use my "Bingo" nights to meet my current bulls very very discreetly. However, two years ago he announced that he had been invited to go to an exclusive golf club, where he would stay three nights, all costs met by the company. It came to mind to answer a question that had always been in my mind, and contacted a number of previous bulls. The first morning, I awoke very horny thinking of what was to come and began to masturbate, after cumming several times I went down and made myself breakfast before returning to masturbate again, shower and dress for my first assignation. He left before lunch and I showered again, made lunch and settled to wait for my next appointment. Mid afternoon and the next guy arrived, with a friend in tow ( this guy is now my current bull). they left, shower and dinner and relax before the evening assignation, after them, another shower and my last guy of the day went home just before 1 am. After a good nights sleep, the next day followed much the same way, shower, eat, fuck, shower, eat, fuck until just after midnight. After a good nights sleep, the Friday morning was spent doing the washing, and emptying the waste bin of all of the tissues, wet wipes and a few condoms before checking that nothing was out of place before the old man came home. Yes, it was good to be in my own bed, with all of my toys and other such things, but now I have to revert to the old way and visit my bull, but it doesn't detract from the immense pleasure I get doing what I do.

We don't have a marriage bed, he has his room and bed, I have my room and bed. I have sex my way, he has (non)sex his way. We never discuss the situation, I assume he hasn't a clue that when he used to work away I was visiting bulls, and since he became semi retired, I use my "Bingo" nights to meet my current bulls very very discreetly. However, two years ago he announced that he had been invited to go to an exclusive golf club, where he would stay three nights, all costs met by the company. It came to mind to answer a question that had always been in my mind, and contacted a number of previous bulls. The first morning, I awoke very horny thinking of what was to come and began to masturbate, after cumming several times I went down and made myself breakfast before returning to masturbate again, shower and dress for my first assignation. He left before lunch and I showered again, made lunch and settled to wait for my next appointment. Mid afternoon and the next guy arrived, with a friend in tow ( this guy is now my current bull). they left, shower and dinner and relax before the evening assignation, after them, another shower and my last guy of the day went home just before 1 am. After a good nights sleep, the next day followed much the same way, shower, eat, fuck, shower, eat, fuck until just after midnight. After a good nights sleep, the Friday morning was spent doing the washing, and emptying the waste bin of all of the tissues, wet wipes and a few condoms before checking that nothing was out of place before the old man came home. Yes, it was good to be in my own bed, with all of my toys and other such things, but now I have to revert to the old way and visit my bull, but it doesn't detract from the immense pleasure I get doing what I do.

ann, smart of you to do your wash before hubby came home. those wet spots are hard to explain

Back