Marriage bed

We both agreed as a follow up that if she had a regular or boyfriend, they should be comfortable enough to have sex in our marital bed as a way to show intimacy, familiarity and make him feel more at home with us both.
We felt leaving our wedding pictures up so he could see them near by and her keeping her ring on also send a signal of trust and an invitation to him from us that she was attracted to him enough and we both trusted him enough to allow him to take her in our private bedroom and most intimate setting....She liked having having our regular in our bed so she could experience him taking her pussy in the same place her husband would take it as a way of psychologically accepting he was taking my place as her sexual provider and so that I could see him physically step into my role in our bedroom and fuck my wife's pussy in our bed in the same spot I would have and her and doing it better than I could and starting the journey of dealing with my emotions of seeing this occur in our bed frequently as he slowly and surely becomes her frequent sexual lover instead of her looking to me, her inviting this other man over to fuck her pussy with a much bigger cock and cum inside her in our bed and leaving his scent and wet spot there for us to sleep on as a couple and three some, when he did sleep over and her telling me afterwards how good he was and what it meant to her for him to take her in our bed and sleep over with us. Eventually her telling me she wants him to sleep over on weekends as much as possible with me sometimes sleeping in the guest room and sometimes with them so she can explore her feelings for him sexually on their own.

Last night my lover spent the night and for some reason have sex in our marriage bed is so damn erotic to me it drives me crazy and the sex is amazing. Do any of you other married women feel this way love to hear your thoughts? Tracey
The first night my husband met my lover Byron, he watched me give him a BJ in our kitchen and asked my husband where our bed was and took me there, undressed me and completely thrilled me for about an hour; while my husband watched. THAT was weird, the first few times, but every time I got into the bed until we got a new one - I remember that night!

We both agreed as a follow up that if she had a regular or boyfriend, they should be comfortable enough to have sex in our marital bed as a way to show intimacy, familiarity and make him feel more at home with us both.
We felt leaving our wedding pictures up so he could see them near by and her keeping her ring on also send a signal of trust and an invitation to him from us that she was attracted to him enough and we both trusted him enough to allow him to take her in our private bedroom and most intimate setting....She liked having having our regular in our bed so she could experience him taking her pussy in the same place her husband would take it as a way of psychologically accepting he was taking my place as her sexual provider and so that I could see him physically step into my role in our bedroom and fuck my wife's pussy in our bed in the same spot I would have and her and doing it better than I could and starting the journey of dealing with my emotions of seeing this occur in our bed frequently as he slowly and surely becomes her frequent sexual lover instead of her looking to me, her inviting this other man over to fuck her pussy with a much bigger cock and cum inside her in our bed and leaving his scent and wet spot there for us to sleep on as a couple and three some, when he did sleep over and her telling me afterwards how good he was and what it meant to her for him to take her in our bed and sleep over with us. Eventually her telling me she wants him to sleep over on weekends as much as possible with me sometimes sleeping in the guest room and sometimes with them so she can explore her feelings for him sexually on their own.
So hot 🔥

Our marital bed is used by my wife and her guy. He usually stays overnight on Saturday night and they spend most of the night fucking. I hear their fucknoise in the guest room throughout the night.
After he leaves around noon on Sunday I find my wife in bed and go down on her until she is clean and cums for me. Then I lay next to her and masturbate and then we both nap for a while.

When my wife first had lovers after we were married i did'nt know it was going on. But once i found out she told me it was always hotter fucking them in our bed. Now when she fucks them at home it is in our bed and i have to sleep in the guest room. She has even told me it would be hot for a lover to get her pregnant in our bed

When my wife first had lovers after we were married i did'nt know it was going on. But once i found out she told me it was always hotter fucking them in our bed. Now when she fucks them at home it is in our bed and i have to sleep in the guest room. She has even told me it would be hot for a lover to get her pregnant in our bed
where can I find you

Pregnancy is never a good idea just because you think it is hot. This site is great because it breaks down barriers on race, but let's not be crazy and fuck up a baby because you think it is hot! Think with your brain man, not your little dick!

Back