Marriage bed

I’m not in a situation where I have to cheat anymore, but when I was...cheating in my own home was always the most thrilling and led to the most amazing sex.
Well that’s wonderful situation. I enjoy taking in your lovely photos and good posts. I keep hoping that I’ll run across you on
Flower Mound or somewhere near and actually recognize you...

As the bull with the honor of making love to a hotwife in her marriage bed especially when hubby is watching or is somewhere else in the house knowing that I am pleasing his hotwife is absolutely hot and very erotic for us bulls too!

First Imagine being the lucky single guy invited over to the home of a hotwife couple, chosen to take up that position of honored bull and being blessed with the pleasure of all pleasures to make love to another's man's hotwife! (Just that very thought excites me and gets me hard and throbbing in my pants! )
I arrive at their home where I am greeted by a most gracious hubby a man whose friendship and generosity cannot be measured. The sharing of his most precious and prized possession is one of the highest honors a man can give to another man and I feel it every time I shake his hand and think about what he is giving to me!
He ******* me to the bedroom where he introduces me to one of life's greatest turn ons, his hotwife waiting for me in sexy lingerie! Hubby tells us to "have fun" and at that very moment I know that her body and the pleasing of it is now totally in my very capable hands.
Now I get to make love to her in her marriage bed like she's mine, like it's our own wedding night, like it's the two of us who are in love! Now I get the choice to make slow, deep passionate love to her or just senselessly fuck her like I paid for it!
Hours go by and I know that all hubby can hear coming from his bedroom is the sound of his bed and his lovely hotwife upon it being pleased by me! I don't know if he's secretly watching us from the doorway, or listening from the hallway, or has his ear to the wall? All I know at that very moment is how amazing his wife's tight pussy feels as continually stretch her open with my nine and a half inch thick black cock. All I know is that she's had multiple orgasms and her moans only encourage me to keep giving her more and more until she's had enough!
Even when hubby enters the room and asks us if we need anything like a break, refills of drinks, or water's, or trowels, if his hotwife shows no signs of wanting me to stop we will quickly say "no" without skipping a single stroke and I will stay deep inside of her clutching her hands inside of mine showing her hubby that our sexual union of passion and pleasure upon his marriage bed will not be so easily disturbed.
When it's time for round one to come to an end I lay my muscular body down on top of her sexy soft body and while stroking deep inside of her as if we were made one inside of the other I whisper in her ear how much I love her pussy! I whisper how good she makes me feel, and that she is going to make me cum! She begins to beg me to fill her up and her words make grow harder and firmer inside of her. My BBC swells up until I explode into a squirting, throbbing, quivering fit of pleasure deep inside of her. Her body responds with it's own shivering, shaking orgasm as well and we both lay in each other's arms clutching each other and comforting each other until our orgasmic storm of love passes.
We end the round with playful and passionate kisses and I wonder in my mind where hubby is at and if he knows the full extent of just how much love, joy, and pleasure it brought me to have made love to his lovely hotwife upon his bed? ❤

Kisses and squeezes to all the lovely hotwives and girlfriends out there in this lifestyle who love bbc and much love and respect to all the hubby's and boyfriends out there in this lifestyle as well. Your friendship and generosity will never go unnoticed or unappreciated my friends,Thanks! ✌
You need to be every wife/gfs anniversary present 😎

My wife's friend.... sexy little red very pale had a black boyfriend while she was separated from her husband in her house....every time the ******* were with the ******* for his weekends and she had him in all weekend.....I thought it was hot....she's back with her husband money reasons but I just know she has to be still seeing him...and if her husband ever knew she had in their bed a black guy giving her amazing sex.

My wife's friend.... sexy little red very pale had a black boyfriend while she was separated from her husband in her house....every time the ******* were with the ******* for his weekends and she had him in all weekend.....I thought it was hot....she's back with her husband money reasons but I just know she has to be still seeing him...and if her husband ever knew she had in their bed a black guy giving her amazing sex.
Sounds hot, love a redhead who has black especially in the marital bed

Ill reiterate again, once my ex-wife and ex-fiancee would have feelings for a bull and want him regularly I would encourage them to invite him over and for them to take them in our own bed and bedroom from that point forward so its more comfortable, familiar settings and as a way of showing him and us getting used to him being a special regular lover for her and inviting him to take her pussy in our private bedroom surrounded by our pictures and things as a couple and us both agreeing by that point she loves sex with him that her pussy belongs to him when hes there not to me, and that she only wants him to fuck her pussy bareback and she wants him to cum inside her and me to accept how she feels and what they are going to do and for me to participate with them in our bedroom and welcome him into our bed as a part of our marriage that belongs in our bed with us, not as a guest, but we are giving him rights to our bedroom, bed, and house as her chosen sexual lover and provider now and my role is changing from that for her to supporting her and us as a couple by helping her get her pussy fucked often by this physically superior lovers cock and she wants him in our bedroom because he's taking my place and she wants to have sex with him where a couple should be having sex and where her husband used to have sex with her, and she doesn't see me the same way as before and wants to only give him her pussy in our bedroom and also since my role has changed, and im letting another man please her, I should feel comfortable and my duy in our bedroom to serve them both as her husband and partner and as a thank you to her lover for pleasing her better than I could and to show him you accept him in our bedroom and he deserves to fuck her in our bed regularly where we both sleep together and under our wedding pictures. And if she were to get pregnant she wants me there with her everytime so we do it as a couple with her bulls cum stains on our sheets and his smell there after he leaves so we can get used to his scent and naked body around the house and me be comfortable getting used to her sucking him in front of me in the bedroom or having sex around the house naked.

Our ex black bull had wanted to come to our house for a long time , but as we live in a small conservative area we always refused. Eventually we gave in an put a plane together. He would visit one afternoon making out he was a landscape designer who was quoting to redo our garden.
He arrived as planned, we went into the garden with him supposedly making notes, as we walked around the garden a neighbour was watching slyly from an upstairs window.
After around an hour with him taking notes but nothing really, we went inside. We had a ******* he started undressing me teasing my nipples as I started stroking his cock I was getting wet , he then said it’s time to go upstairs . As we moved upstairs I led him to,the guest bedroom, he refused saying I’m here to claim your marital bed so that’s where we go .
So we went into our marital bedroom together, I closed the curtain, our bull told me to undress but put on stockings suspenders and stilettos,
I did this he told my husband to strip off , then undress our bull ready for me , he did as told. I dressed as told , our bull got on the bed telling me to get on top of him and ride his cock , after about ten minutes of me riding him , he lifted me off his cock telling me to bend over the end of our bed with my legs wide apart, he got behind me and started penetrating my cunt from behind as he started going deeper and harder I was screaming at him to fuck my whore cunt harder , I was in a total sexual high as I started having orgasm after orgasm, My husband was now stood next to us watching me being fucked while he was masturbating . We were all in a sexual frenzy when we heard someone say oooh god , my husband turned while our bull had his cock rammed deep in my cunt , I turned my head to see my husband’s sister stood at our bedroom door open mouthed staring at us. She had come to take our dog for a walk and heard the noise coming from upstairs and came to investigate. She was standing looking at us and had a a hand on her dress rubbing against her pussy .

Last edited:
Back