Marriage bed

Last night my lover spent the night and for some reason have sex in our marriage bed is so damn erotic to me it drives me crazy and the sex is amazing. Do any of you other married women feel this way love to hear your thoughts? Tracey

when it happened it wasn't something i thought much about. it was only when it got mentioned in our sex talk while fucking hubby did it become really exciting. i got so turned on from being told i was a dirty whore for letting other men fuck me in our marriage bed.

I seem to be in the minority with this, but that's okay. ;-)

I rarely have sex with anyone other than Asmodeus80 in our bed. That is OUR place, and I guard it as such. He is not a cuck, and one of our rules is that he will never be disrespected.

I have no issues with or judgments against anyone who chooses to do so, but only the CLOSEST lovers are allowed in the bed my mate and I share. I can honestly only think of one right now since we have been in our new home.

We have a separate room for private play. ;-)

We had an agreement for years, no swinging or extracricular sex in our marriage bed. Even when she began having boyfriends and bulls she'd sleep over in the guest room with them and sex happened in every room but our bedroom. Here I am posing on our bed in front of the headboard.

upload_2015-6-23_21-42-20.png
This is her posing in front of the same headboard
upload_2015-6-23_21-46-1.png
that is until the night her bull was sleeping over while I was out of town. My trip was canceled unexpectedly and I arrived home to find them fucking in our marriage bed. When I walked into the house I could hear her moaning and as I was headed to the guest room I was confused enough to stop and listen. When I opened the bedroom door he was on top of her on our bed and they were kissing deeply as they fucked.

This is my wife and her favorite Hispanic boyfriend fucking on our marriage bed. After I caught her the first time I was a little "put out". But quickly I realized how much I enjoyed seeing her fucking on our marriage bed, especially when I fell asleep smelling their sex on our sheets.
upload_2015-6-23_21-46-42.png
I'm not silly enough to believe that the night I caught them on our bed was the first time he'd fucked her there.
upload_2015-6-23_21-52-43.png
After that he regularly fucked her and slept with her in our bed even while I was away.
upload_2015-6-23_21-54-43.pngupload_2015-6-23_21-56-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-23_21-41-46.png
    upload_2015-6-23_21-41-46.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 35
  • upload_2015-6-23_21-51-24.png
    upload_2015-6-23_21-51-24.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
My ex wife used to invite guys over while I was deployed or at work. They almost always wound up in our bed. I don't think she found it taboo.

One sexy night though was a night where she had another army friend of mine in our bed. Make made me go meet him outside and bring him inside to her. They ended up fucking twice and fell asleep all cuddled up.

Like a weirdo I took pictures of them sleeping together. For some reason I thought it was sexy as hell. I ended up sleeping on the floor that night. There was no morning session unfortunately. He had to be at work early and got a few hours of sleep and left early.

Then my ex told her friend all the details about it the next day over the phone.

I have fucked many black guys in our martial bed and the taboo was so exciting I could nearly orgasm just knowing it was going to happen. Lots of times my husband wouldn't even know I was getting fucked in our bed and would come home to find me well fucked with cum spilling out of my holes. If my husband was there and the guy didn't want my husband watching my husband would sit outside our bedroom door so he could listen and jerkoff. Here are a couple of different guys fucking me in our bed.
Phyliss

Bday1.jpg Messy.jpg 0122_011.jpg

I have fucked many black guys in our martial bed and the taboo was so exciting I could nearly orgasm just knowing it was going to happen. Lots of times my husband wouldn't even know I was getting fucked in our bed and would come home to find me well fucked with cum spilling out of my holes. If my husband was there and the guy didn't want my husband watching my husband would sit outside our bedroom door so he could listen and jerkoff. Here are a couple of different guys fucking me in our bed.
Phyliss

View attachment 674980 View attachment 674981 View attachment 674982
So horny xxx

Back