Marriage bed

We usually only play on vacations or weekends away. But a period of 6 months 2 years ago Mandy was fuckin a black bouncer from a club in town. When he finished his shift it could be 4 am. One Saturday morning I was dozing beside my wife when I heard her message alert going off. She nudged me awake " babe that's T he's coming over can you move to Steve's(our *******) room and let him in? " I must have moaned but I got up and let the grinning bull at the door in and showed him up the stairs. I was so tired I just collapsed into my sons old bed , then the headboard started banging of the wall and the moans of Mandy having oragasm after orgasm. It was the most terrible, beautiful feeling in my life. My cock was rock hard at the situation and I soon came and feel asleep never forget that though.

My husband was the first to break the rule and fuck another woman in our marriage bed. I was on a business trip - and by a nice coincidence had a man in my hotel room the same night. We only shared our experiences months later, and had a good laugh. But his confession actualy changed things. Before I only met with men in hotels and saunas (sounds regular but in fact such things happened rarely). He opened our bed for indecent sex, and I plunged into this with great pleasure. We still have a taboo, though. When I have someone at our apartment, my husband has to stay away. He sets up all sorts of remote control cameras (if my sex partners does not object) - but he cannot be present. That's my firm condition.

Once we got comfortable and had met out a few times we would allow some of her lovers over to visit. It was cheaper, more convenient and it was her kink moreso than for me. But yes, she enjoyed her lovers taking her in our bed. We felt it was the most personal and comfortable place in our home and she wanted to make sure they felt welcome on top of the fact that being a married woman, if she was going to get fucked she wanted it to occur in our marital bed because it felt right

We did not approach that topic until a short time back when I asked where she would be comfortable meeting someone. My wife said well certainly not a Hotel8 so I asked her would she be more comfortable at "our" place. I said we could use the den and place down some pallets on the carpet. My wife sat there in bed thinking and I guess she was weighing what she was about to say because she told me I do not see why we could not use our bed. I asked her really because it was exciting to know she was thinking like this and my wife said I do not see why not and then she looked at our wedding photo hanging over the end table beside the bed and said we probably should cover that so no one has to look at it and then said but then again we do not have to.
I was floored and the only thing I could think of was to say I love the idea. I know she has to get the symbolism of a black man entering our bedroom and then entering our bed to make love to her, she has to get that. And something tells me she might be the one enjoying staring at our wedding photo as this takes place. Am I wrong?

I guess it’s just me then. I must have been dropped on my head as a baby. I could never take a lover in the bed that I share with my hubby. Nope.
Yeah I know so why are you here?
I like to look. :rolleyes:

DO THE BULLS that are married or in committed relationships take women back to THEIR marital beds?

I get it so you can see why I was shocked my wife mentioned our bed. When we first talking about any of this she started out saying no kissing but it seems as though she was willing to take this to places that perhaps she thought I would object to and is only bringing them up as she grows more comfortable with the fact she can fulfill her own desires in this.
I opened up a side of her I believe she has wanted to be for years, sexually uninhibited, although I do not think she envisioned all of this,it seemed to develop as we progressed.

I have been with numerous Black men in our marital bed. Both of us enjoy that a strong Black man is fucking me in our bed. I do remove my husband's pillow before getting fucked in our bed. It turns my hubby on so much to know that a Black man is fucking me in our bed. We have also had a couple Black men stay the night. When that happens they sleep in our bed with me and hubby goes to the guest bedroom.

I have been with numerous Black men in our marital bed. Both of us enjoy that a strong Black man is fucking me in our bed. I do remove my husband's pillow before getting fucked in our bed. It turns my hubby on so much to know that a Black man is fucking me in our bed. We have also had a couple Black men stay the night. When that happens they sleep in our bed with me and hubby goes to the guest bedroom.

Very sexy story from a very sexy hotwife

I adore being fucked on my marriage bed. It adds even more to the taboo if that's possible. My husband sometimes is allowed to watch and others he gets sent to guest room.

Great to hear about a woman taking control of her sex life, getting what she desires and being supported by her partner. I can only imagine what it must be like for him hearing his beautiful wife getting fucked good in the 'Master' bedroom. What a turn on.

Back