Marriage bed

My current boyfriend, "Coach", recently fucked me in my bedroom for the first time. I've had other guys over before when no one else was home. I don't think I'd sleep with a guy for the FIRST time in the same bed I share with Hubby, but if he dates me for long, he's gonna get there! It's an intimacy thing and I get very intimate with the men I fuck!:blackheart:

Upstater,you are delightfully naughty!It upsets my husband when we go to a club and I leave with a guy without telling him and then I turn my phone off.It pisses him off because he doesnt know if Im ok.I just get so into the guy whos all over me and I simply dont want my husband tagging along,its much more intimate and passionate when hes not there!Hes grown to understand now though and he encourages me to go home with men!And I do ;)

Last night my lover spent the night and for some reason have sex in our marriage bed is so damn erotic to me it drives me crazy and the sex is amazing. Do any of you other married women feel this way love to hear your thoughts? Tracey
Could not agree more. It could be just that it adds to the taboo, but it really makes it feel naughtier.

It is a turn on fucking a black guy in your own marital bed. I've done it once when the ******* were away, massive turn on and I deliberately left the cum stained sheets on for the rest of the week so hubby had to lie on it! Turned us both on.
Even now, the thought that a guy has taken me in our bed turns us both on!

Back