Male's Attitudes

NewCoupleCJ

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Was talking to my Boyfriend tonight about what might possibly be our biggest turn off;

"Potential" men that subscribe to belief that any and all white women are "black cock loving whores" and should be treated like such.

Unfortunately this attitude is so promoted it makes finding real connections very difficult.

Would love to hear some input

C & J

If I would venture to guess, I would say that a male who feels the need to refer to women in these terms probably lacks confidence and is largely unsuccessful in his pursuits, so he blames the woman. What's a shame is that chances are very good that the husband either initially brought up the subject of an open relationship or fully supports it after the wife expressed an interest. For him to turn around and refer to his wife as a 'slut' or 'whore' is just so wrong on so many levels and causes me to wonder what he is compensating for.

I have fun with Black men, yes. My husband fully supports this interest. However, he has NEVER called me anything that would suggest that I'm somehow inferior or have been degraded. Quite the contrary actually. He's a wonderfully supportive man, secure in his masculinity (and YES, he is VERY masculine!) and simply enjoys watching. I don't degrade him and enjoy that he is a part of my interest.

I really do feel sorry for those who feel the need to use these terms. They probably have some unresolved issues that need addressing.

Was talking to my Boyfriend tonight about what might possibly be our biggest turn off;

"Potential" men that subscribe to belief that any and all white women are "black cock loving whores" and should be treated like such.

Unfortunately this attitude is so promoted it makes finding real connections very difficult.

C & J
Or that the level of desire a woman may have for black men would reign supreme over any other of her faculties.

Never encountered that type of response from any of my dates. They were all gentlemen and just a great time but if I had, it would be the end of the evening. I have no tolerance for guys who are not respectful. They usually turn out to have no confidence in themselves.
You have a good selection process! Just this week we have tangoed with some incredibly disrespectful black men on this site that view women this way. We agree, though - the men we DO meet are incredible gentlemen, and treat us both with respect and we all have incredible sex as a result!!

You have a good selection process! Just this week we have tangoed with some incredibly disrespectful black men on this site that view women this way. We agree, though - the men we DO meet are incredible gentlemen, and treat us both with respect and we all have incredible sex as a result!!
We have met most our dates on other sites. I agree that this particular site seems to promote a negative attitude but I also believe that most of these profiles are fake so you never really know what your getting yourself into.

We have met most our dates on other sites. I agree that this particular site seems to promote a negative attitude but I also believe that most of these profiles are fake so you never really know what your getting yourself into.
Fair enough, though I'm thinking of a couple of real profiles that are incredibly disrespectful and rude. In all honesty it's not just the bulls, but it's the internet, comes with the territory! Requires robust selection criteria and process probably on all sides!!

C & J
White wives deserve the utmost respect from any black men that they are meeting and most black men seem to be very respectful...unfortunatly there are some who do have the attitude that they are just sluts and here to be used by them which is totally unacceptable. Robin and i take our time to screen the black men we would like to meet...take our time and get to know as much about them as possible....allow them to know us as well before we actually meet with them. i make sure they understand that even tho we look forward to meeting them and he and Robin enjoying each other...that first and foremost she is to be treated with respect by him. It doesnt mean that they cant have incredible sex together...that can be accomplished with respect for her and most we have met do treat her in that way. Even after screening tho...we have met a couple who show up with that unacceptable attitude when we meet them at the bar..and its easily recognized and that ends the evening.

You usually get this attitude from so called 'Bulls' who think they deserved to be worshiped for some reason. They're nothing but a stunt cock for the evening.
Hotwifing is about respect. She goes out for some fun with a guy and comes home to tell her partner about it/show some pics or vids.
If you keep it respectful then things can go forward rather nicely.

Unfortunately some women have gotten used to being called a slut/whore/cunt/bbc whore etc that they think it's normal behavior from a black guy and not come to expect it. She thinks she's 'so naughty and dirty' with black guys when in reality she's being treated like trash and an object by him.

I do not subscribe to any of this garbage at all.
You treat everyone with respect.

You usually get this attitude from so called 'Bulls' who think they deserved to be worshiped for some reason. They're nothing but a stunt cock for the evening.
Hotwifing is about respect. She goes out for some fun with a guy and comes home to tell her partner about it/show some pics or vids.
If you keep it respectful then things can go forward rather nicely.

Unfortunately some women have gotten used to being called a slut/whore/cunt/bbc whore etc that they think it's normal behavior from a black guy and not come to expect it. She thinks she's 'so naughty and dirty' with black guys when in reality she's being treated like trash and an object by him.

I do not subscribe to any of this garbage at all.
You treat everyone with respect.

As the boyfriend you absolutely hit the nail on the head here. Really appreciate your stance on the subject matter

C & J
I agree with you

Back