Making out with your bull.

it does not matter if you like it since women who have cuckolds do as they please. The first time my wife picked a man up at the local club she sat on his lap at a table and made out a bit. It is the same as when they dance the man has his hands all over her and you know they are going to fuck

it does not matter if you like it since women who have cuckolds do as they please. The first time my wife picked a man up at the local club she sat on his lap at a table and made out a bit. It is the same as when they dance the man has his hands all over her and you know they are going to fuck
Well since we are not in a cuckold relationship I happen to love watching my wife make out with her bull.

Whenever we go out for food or drinks the three of us, my wife kisses and caresses her bull in public. Everyone who sees us might think that they are a couple and I'm just a friend who went out with them. The problem is that if we accidentally meet someone who knows us, it will be too difficult for us to explain who is this man who hugs and kisses my wife in front of me... 😲

My wife enjoyed making out with her bulls especially in public. It was her way to enhance the whole fucking/breeding experience for the bull and herself. However, there were occasions when she also enjoyed be taken like the whore she is; by a "thug" who only cared about using her solely for his pleasure. She received some of the hottest fucks from these overly aggressive and nasty men.

My wife greets her 2 main bulls with a kiss like she's there girlfriend and she just came out of work and she kisses them on the way out of the motel room but only the 2 of them

Back