Lynn had conditions before marriage.

I have many stories about our history. But just to get started, we were high school sweethearts, she was my first, but I was not hers, in fact, she continued dating other men while we were dating. When I proposed to her, she agreed to marry me, but that she would not if she had to stop seeing her other boyfriends. I was shocked, but I was already used of her having sex with others, I asked her why, she was a little apprehensive to tell me, but she said she wasn't satisfied with my dick. I was about 5 inches, and skinny, her boyfriend J. Was 9 inches and huge! Her other friend was 7 inches but could go all night. Me, I was a one time guy. She said she couldn't marry me if I had a problem with this, I told her I loved her and wanted to be happy.
I agreed it was ok, she was shocked that I said yes, then we held each other and made our plans.

Sounds like a perfect start to a wonderful relationship. You know you place before making the commitment to your future wife and now both she and you are reaping the benefits.

I have many stories about our history. But just to get started, we were high school sweethearts, she was my first, but I was not hers, in fact, she continued dating other men while we were dating. When I proposed to her, she agreed to marry me, but that she would not if she had to stop seeing her other boyfriends. I was shocked, but I was already used of her having sex with others, I asked her why, she was a little apprehensive to tell me, but she said she wasn't satisfied with my dick. I was about 5 inches, and skinny, her boyfriend J. Was 9 inches and huge! Her other friend was 7 inches but could go all night. Me, I was a one time guy. She said she couldn't marry me if I had a problem with this, I told her I loved her and wanted to be happy.
I agreed it was ok, she was shocked that I said yes, then we held each other and made our plans.
Dp you have some pictures of her?

We moved forward, told our families we wanted to get married, her parents were against it. So we had to wait.
She continued to date her boyfriends and would come over to my house after, seriously, she said the smell of her pussy was from me the day before. I loved going down on her because she seemed to love it more then my dick. I was just thankful for her letting me go down on her. One nigh she came over, I was thinking I was gonna get laid, but she wanted me to just go down on her, she said she was sore, when I asked she asked if I really wanted to know. Of course I asked again, so she grabbed my cock, proceeded to tell me that her friend J. Had just got done fucking her twice. She noticed I got rock hard when she said that, then asked me if I liked that! I said it turned me on a little. She giggled, from that day forward, when she ever had something to confess, she would grab my cock the same way. This was pretty much the beginning of our cuckold and hotwife experiences.

We moved forward, told our families we wanted to get married, her parents were against it. So we had to wait.
She continued to date her boyfriends and would come over to my house after, seriously, she said the smell of her pussy was from me the day before. I loved going down on her because she seemed to love it more then my dick. I was just thankful for her letting me go down on her. One nigh she came over, I was thinking I was gonna get laid, but she wanted me to just go down on her, she said she was sore, when I asked she asked if I really wanted to know. Of course I asked again, so she grabbed my cock, proceeded to tell me that her friend J. Had just got done fucking her twice. She noticed I got rock hard when she said that, then asked me if I liked that! I said it turned me on a little. She giggled, from that day forward, when she ever had something to confess, she would grab my cock the same way. This was pretty much the beginning of our cuckold and hotwife experiences.
Just like you I have more sexual pleasure from going down on my wife then fuck her.

I’m envious of your arrangement Abe sounds like she’s get well taken care of. Love to eat hot wife pussy!

that is really interesting. The true test, I guess. It’s not what your mouth says, it’s what your dick do - I guess

I can understand most of what your relationship has been but when I was in High School if someone was in a serious dating relationship and either one cheated on the other it would have been over. But many of us men with our cuckold nature today, would welcome this betrayal and thrive off the humiliation. It is strange that at such a young age these girls choose many nice boys with short penises and have beta characters as boyfriend or husband material for emotional attraction, but choose not so nice big dicked alpha males for sexual and physical attractions. Another thing that can be interesting is if the boy cheats at the same time she was dating others, the relationship would have gone poof.

Does anyone honestly believe this totally made up story? If all this were true don't you think he would have had pictures? The beta tape got chewed? Yeah ok

sounds like the perfect relationship. my wife & i talked recently about all the dicks she passed up when we were married. if we had the mind-set we have now, she would have had much more fun, back then.

Does anyone honestly believe this totally made up story? If all this were true don't you think he would have had pictures? The beta tape got chewed? Yeah ok
Right I said the same ******* bro, these cuckolds are delusional af and if they did have a wife I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to set up us black men

Sorry you guys don't believe a word of it, it is all true, because we are older now, we don't really practice the hotwifing thing any more, although it is our conversation when were are having sex. I have so many stories to tell, sorry no video or pics, but lots of experiences. If you would rather me not share, let me know. I sure enjoy all the topics and experiences.

Reactions: wit
Sorry you guys don't believe a word of it, it is all true, because we are older now, we don't really practice the hotwifing thing any more, although it is our conversation when were are having sex. I have so many stories to tell, sorry no video or pics, but lots of experiences. If you would rather me not share, let me know. I sure enjoy all the topics and experiences.
please keep posting. i have a feeling we are similar in age, so, i have a real interest in your adventures.

Back