Lynn had conditions before marriage.

I have many stories about our history. But just to get started, we were high school sweethearts, she was my first, but I was not hers, in fact, she continued dating other men while we were dating. When I proposed to her, she agreed to marry me, but that she would not if she had to stop seeing her other boyfriends. I was shocked, but I was already used of her having sex with others, I asked her why, she was a little apprehensive to tell me, but she said she wasn't satisfied with my dick. I was about 5 inches, and skinny, her boyfriend J. Was 9 inches and huge! Her other friend was 7 inches but could go all night. Me, I was a one time guy. She said she couldn't marry me if I had a problem with this, I told her I loved her and wanted to be happy.
I agreed it was ok, she was shocked that I said yes, then we held each other and made our plans.
Try this i loved it!!😁😁

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 14
Right I said the same ******* bro, these cuckolds are delusional af and if they did have a wife I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to set up us black men
I can’t speak in the validity of the story. But I can say that I have been set up by many husbands with their wives. The cuckold/stag dynamics are as varied as the personalities of the people we meet. I’ve been in this lifestyle, on and off, for close to 8 years and I have stopped sharing most of my adventures because, honestly, if they didn’t happen to me I probably wouldn’t have believed them either, in the beginning. There is a lot of fabrication and out right lies on this and most websites. But just because it hasn’t happened to you, don’t think fact is stranger than fiction my friend!

Back