• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bareback is extremely erotic. What about multiple partners at one time? Amie has done an all black gang bang with 8 men, all of them bareback and coming inside her and quite frankly it is a mess! When I first witnessed it I was somewhat bothered but thinking back on it I get very aroused with the idea on several loads from several strange black lovers mixing inside my wife. All that strange competing sperm racing to her womb is so hot!
Bullshit you fkn went wild about it. I know I do.

the thing about bareback women love if the feeling of the raw power and rock hard thickness that gets them to cream with their pussy milk like crazy..

View attachment 701725
View attachment 701726

I just love the sight of all that milky cream dripping from a pink pussy all over my cock..
View attachment 701727
the thing about bareback women love if the feeling of the raw power and rock hard thickness that gets them to cream with their pussy milk like crazy..

View attachment 701725
View attachment 701726

I just love the sight of all that milky cream dripping from a pink pussy all over my cock..
View attachment 701727
OMG that tight fit. Looks like she should be in bbc heaven. If theres a wht hubby waiting on her he OWES you bigtime.

The first time I experienced this she let him fuck her bare back in his car parked around the corner. By the time she walked home with her underwear in her hand, his cum was running from her. I let her in and as I closed the door she pushed me to the floor and straddled my mouth. She just rubbed herself off on my face, coating me in both of their cum. Any respect I still commanded disappeared at that moment.

Bareback is extremely erotic. What about multiple partners at one time? Amie has done an all black gang bang with 8 men, all of them bareback and coming inside her and quite frankly it is a mess! When I first witnessed it I was somewhat bothered but thinking back on it I get very aroused with the idea on several loads from several strange black lovers mixing inside my wife. All that strange competing sperm racing to her womb is so hot!
Ive done a gb with 4 other bbcs and it was the first time I had did a gb I wasnt into it at first bt when I saw how much the lady enjoyed it I was all in two guy came in her pussy n me and another guy came in her mouth it was awesome I love bareback

Back