• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How else would you want me sinking deep into a Milf's pussy if I'm wearing a rubber?

Oh yes. it's so natural. When I see a very pretty clean cut white young lady in public, acting and behaving well mannered and lady like I understand it's her female pride and image that her upbringing is so important to her. Yet I can't help thinking it's in her very whitegirl nature desire to breed with a well endowed black man.

Oh yes. it's so natural. When I see a very pretty clean cut white young lady in public, acting and behaving well mannered and lady like I understand it's her female pride and image that her upbringing is so important to her. Yet I can't help thinking it's in her very whitegirl nature desire to breed with a well endowed black man.
You are right. Nature decides. My wife wants to go all the way.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nf1zyvvXvm1sxjutro5_540.jpg

sometimes these caption-genre posts are dangerously intense, , threateningly true .
I think it's going to be true. I just feels as if it's the only right thing to do. My wife deserves the best possible genes for our baby. She needs a black man, an alpha male. And she is going to look beautiful with a big belly. It would be heaven to kiss my blackpreg wife's belly every day!

Do you also want a strong biracial baby some day?C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_650017285.jpg

My ex-wife at first wanted condoms until the guy either broke it or took it off during, she asked him not to cum inside her and he held her down and did it anyways. She was frustrated at first and so was I but we were helpless to do anything about it after the fact and her black bull was very large and dom, so what to do. Later we both confessed how much it turned us both on and from that point till we split if she met a guy she was very attracted to it was bareback only. Condoms only if handy but I didn't keep them around. We later discussed it, with her confessing as a white sub to black men she can only get what she wants by spreading her legs and fucking that big black cock and making it cum inside her pussy. We discussed pregnancy risks. We fantasized about it but were too scared to pursue. If it had happened we would have kept it and she said she would then have allowed the ******* to stay in our lives and fuck her regularly.
So I agree, wives want men they are attracted to and that are attracted to them with large cocks to cum inside them infront of us and mate them a lot

Back