• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its all about trust and once that is established there is no reason to not go bareback!
My really good FWB is fertile but we still do pregnancy risk and go bareback. I always bring condoms but we never get around to using them. As soon as my big cock gets anywhere near her juicy pussy IT'S GAME OVER :blackgreedy::blackheart:
Make Game Over my juycy pussy please !

Be careful what you wish for. Wife let one of her lovers go in bare and she loved the feel of his cum inside her. It made me very horny as well. She took it bare from then on then another guy ,she is still seeing him, persuaded her to come off birth control now she is pregnant.

Who started the whole thing? Did you want her to screw black guys or did she do it on her own? If she did it on her own, then you have every right to do whatever you want or demand whatever you want. But if you put the idea of IR swinging/cuckolding or anything like that into her head and she simply kept going into it, then you'd just damn well better be thrilled, proud, and ready to love and serve both of them with the greatest pride and joy. It's a privilege and a responsibility that you must ecstatically embrace now.

For trusted sexual partners there is nothing better than unprotected bareback sex. I think there is a *******/psychological effect that going bare has on both partners. With the element of protection there is still a boundary to the intimacy that can be achieved. By going bare both parties remove this boundary with the wife fully giving herself and her boyfriend having full access to her sex.
In addition it just feels better with better sensation for all.
As a cuckold, I also enjoy the idea of my wife insisting that I must wear a condom, while her bfs go without.

My wife has never been blacked but I think it would be great if I could find a black friend to do it. We live in middle Tennessee. Would it be a turn off knowing that she can't get preg. because of a hysterectomy?

Back