• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a woman I work with had unprotected sex and ended up with the gift of chlamydia. Somehow that puts a damper on the eroticism of going bare in my view. So for those who think its sexy to go bare without a reasonable idea of how safe either partner is, enjoy the Russian roulette.

a woman I work with had unprotected sex and ended up with the gift of chlamydia. Somehow that puts a damper on the eroticism of going bare in my view. So for those who think its sexy to go bare without a reasonable idea of how safe either partner is, enjoy the Russian roulette.
Shes lucky it was only that and not worse.

my GF loves bareback but she says she always uses protection with guys she had just met. but i know her and even thought the intention might be there, after she has a few drinks in her so are a few bareback cocks!

Creampies and breeding are wonderful and I fully support white girls who do both. But bareback interracial sex should be about creating lives, not taking them. Therefore, any bareback sex must involve regular and thorough testing of all those involved.
You are supporting them ??? How ?

Back