• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Condoms never bother me too much as having to pause to put one on or remembering to have one. Being on birth control and going bareback just made things flow so much better and natural.

My white hubby understands that my black lovers want to squirt all their cum in my white pussy!And I always let them because I love to feel it gushing inside of me!!!Since the first time a black guy got his cock in my fertile married pussy I let them shoot all they're superior black baby seed deep in me and I love it more every time a black guy takes me!!!My husband has come to understand that Im black owned now and all of my black lovers cum in me and I LOVE IT!!!!

Hate condoms. Love it bareback, love feeling a Black cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I have been known to pull a condom off of a cock when it is inside me.....just letting them know how much I dislike them. :)
No one hates a condom worse than me. I complain when I see them in pics in this forum. In reality, I make a lover use them unless I know him VERY WELL! The consequences just aren't worth it.

Back