• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And from what I've been observing on this site, there's a never ending supply of white girls in the UK who are going black at a very rapid pace so I can only assume that a black guy like yourself, has trained a number of white girls.. Am I right..??
well Janice,for me.....the blacks have the money,and are happy to spend it.......i like bbc and the blacks like me.....so its good alround.

We love bareback - however, we recently learned that certain strains of STD's can go undetected and have zero symptoms (for a year). It becomes almost impossible to know where you might have gotten it - or who you gave it to.

The desire for bare skin is very strong. We suggest testing every 3 months - as well as our close circle of black lovers.

We love bareback - however, we recently learned that certain strains of STD's can go undetected and have zero symptoms (for a year). It becomes almost impossible to know where you might have gotten it - or who you gave it to.

The desire for bare skin is very strong. We suggest testing every 3 months - as well as our close circle of black lovers.
that sounds a good idea.......is every 3 months enough though........

Back