• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me, you can't fully submit to the bull if you use a condom. To give yourself completely to the bull for his pleasure is the most important thing. When you feel that warm feeling of cum flooding your womb, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the bull is fully satisfied.

*** not so much if you get sick ***

bareback is only good if you trust your black lover ...

I have tried but cannot take anal with black men.

it takes a few times, he slides his head in ...
then, tease me more, then make me rub his thick cock with oil, then a little more.

the training is exciting ...
but he knows you want him, and each time he slides in a little more ...

the firm and gentle training , is the bit by bit you submit to him.

once he gets all in , you are obsessed with the full feeling you have on the tight ass ..

no more ...

My wife's bull was tested before he took her the first time. His tests were clean so he was free to pump his nut into my wife. Although I am not yet allowed to watch him fuck terry I get my reward when he lets my clean her after he bare backs her.

My wife's bull was tested before he took her the first time. His tests were clean so he was free to pump his nut into my wife. Although I am not yet allowed to watch him fuck terry I get my reward when he lets my clean her after he bare backs her.

Does he play with her in front of you ?
Does she suck in front of you ?

Mine likes me to suck and lick in front of my husband ...
"He plays with me, in front of him ...

Does he play with her in front of you ?
Does she suck in front of you ?

Mine likes me to suck and lick in front of my husband ...
"He plays with me, in front of him ...
Dwayne has her toss his salad in front of me. But after that he takes her upstairs to fuck her. I am not yet allowed to watch. He tells me I have to earn that pleasure.

Back