• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only like it bare, I like my husband to see me get filled & he loves to see me dripping with cum xx
way too much strange stuff out there to go BB with someone you do not trust 100% and who has been tested. You don't know where (or with whom) we have been, and we don't know where (or with whom) you have been) Going bare-back is just stupid

Most people will say that bare back is the only way to go. Reality is that there are so many diseases that playing bare with a partner who has not proven DD free with recent test is like playing Russian rulet. Being the husband, I want to see her taking bare cock and getting a creampie. But health comes first.
Agreed. We live in a world of nasty diseases. Be careful, be safe but oh the pleasures of a black bareback cock!

You know she just enjoyed a great bareback ride!

That is so pretty. The cuck needs to praise the black bull that just withdrew and then go up and get on top of his wife, put his white dick in her vagina lips (without going inside of it) and rub himself until he shoots off and then praise and idolize his wonderful wife, then go down and lick her perfectly and passionately clean.

result of stretching a white pussy is when the bull gets to fill the slut’s womb with his seed.View attachment 1307997
Pure bliss! I would praise both the black male and the wife! On my tummy inhaling the sweetness while rubbing myself on the bed, smelling her, kiss her and then placing my tongue on her and in her to clean her so passionately. This is what it is all about. Then I would bend and bow to the black male and show a white man that appreciates his balls, sperm and his precious and special cock. I would gently cup his balls with my hands, look him in the eyes and say thank you. I would ask his permission to kiss his balls and cock. I would would then open my mouth, allow my tongue to get a good deal of my saliva built up and then envelope his cock into my mouth and gently suck him. I would than place his hands on the back of my head and hopefully he would face fuck me, ******* and gagging me for the wife to get her sexual private show of a black man using a white sissy fag cuck.

Back