• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont use condoms, being a catholic go i like it all natural if if it means pulling out some
I don't want to get judgmental, but why is it that catholics are more upset about using contraception than they are about having extramarital sex? This seems like a rationalization for doing what a protestant would simply call a turn-on. I am not saying that you should stop. I would love to see some more mixed race catholic babies out there.

I don't want to get judgmental, but why is it that catholics are more upset about using contraception than they are about having extramarital sex? This seems like a rationalization for doing what a protestant would simply call a turn-on. I am not saying that you should stop. I would love to see some more mixed race catholic babies out there.
We aren't supposed to use birth control either but I would be willing to bet half the parish or more are on the pill. I use a condom when with a partner I feel I need to. If we are fairly exclusive or I know who you are sleeping with, I go natural and love every drop and minute of it.

My wife was with one of her black lovers a few years ago. He was wearing a condom because she was using the rhythm method of birth control and it was the wrong time to have sperm in her. He took it off to get more stimulation and she told him he'd have to pull it out before he came. When he was getting close, she was getting close too. She wanted SOOOO badly to feel him shooting it all in her. At the last second, he pulled out. She didn't get to cum until she was home with me.

Since then, she has been bolder and bolder about having it bareback and letting the brothers blow their loads inside her, even at the wrong times. She loves the risky aspect of it.
One of these days, you will have a mixed race baby to raise. Sincere congratulations on your beautiful family.

I hate condoms, it's so much work! But I will admit I'm scared as ******* to go raw until it happens. By then it's too late haha. I definitely have to get a feel for the person I can't just hop into bed with them not knowing anything.

i would hope anyone who has sex without a condom knows the risks , just because someone loos healthy does not mean they are disease free and a few minutes of fun can mean Chlamydia or other diseases,

Back