Love embraces Truth

Love embraces the truth. Can we handle the true truth? All of it? If we stay small we can always grow. If I understand why-no more questions need to be asked-but a frontier to move forth upon. Because others have done things we don't understand-Now is the time to gain understanding and many may gain from it as well and than we can begin to move forward together-in different stages and places-but together.. I grew up in a world that to seemed unreal. I love to make people laugh-and am quite natural at it really. Oh my. but true. Oh boy. I do understand more than I did last year and more than the year before. I love sweetness-it's my weakness. I have a ******* I don't see but adore her and want the best for her. Lost her by getting a DNC done without checks and no anaestasia. It was painful. Very. I have to learn. College is set in years. years. Life is unpredictable-no one told us when ours is over.I don't. believe life but to be enjoyed but tell that to third world countries who don't have time to dreamyet need survive...

Back