lost respect for cuckold hubby

I posted that I saw a difference, to me, the terms I use, has been "hotwife" for when a woman fools around, but her husband is often in control, often picks the guys, and tells her what to do. He's not really submissive in the role. I use the term "cuckold" for the submissive husband in this role (and he gets what you said). I was called out by an admin (and another prominent member), who believe they own the definitions of the words, and that I was wrong to use them that way. As someone else in the thread said, the terms have been evolving over the last 15-20 years. Yes, historically, the term "cuckold" made no distinction about whether the guy was submissive, but I believe it has been evolving now.
I agree

I've given a lot of thought to this topic over the years.
I realize this topic was posted from a female perspective, but from a cuckold's perspective, there seem to be two paths.
One is the path of a man who marries a woman, and then divulges his true lifestyle interests to his wife after they're married. In terms of being successful in venturing into this lifestyle, it seems far greater than the alternative path, which I cover below. The wife can ease into it, knowing she has the support of her husband. If they choose it isn't for them, they have the vanilla marriage to fall back on. If it works out, that's great. Some husbands stay in the alpha role before, during and after the cuckolding takes place, so there is no change of opinion from the wife's perspective. But a husband who exposes his submissive, bi-sexual, passive, feminine side seems to take a huge risk in losing the connection with his wife that kept her interested in the marriage, even if she loves the sexual freedom. Some women who are naturally dominant, or who wear the pants in the marriage already, often evolve smoothly into the changed roles. But a good percentage of men find themselves in a place where they, as the OP stated, aren't viewed the same by their wives.
The second path, which involves looking for a woman who is already into this lifestyle, is much more difficult at the beginning. While the number of women who are interested in this lifestyle is increasing, there is still a huge disparity between single men into this lifestyle and available women who are also into it. Finding that connection is much harder than finding a vanilla connection alone.
That being said, if a connection is made, and the relationship progresses into a marriage, the cuckolding roles have been well established, so the risk of the woman changing her opinion of her cuckold husband is much less risky.

It's a shame some men have experienced being abandoned emotionally and/or physically by their wives for their true sexual interests emerging, but it's a risk we are often willing to take as cuckolds.

Of course lost respect for him. I have lost respect for him from the first time made me to make love in front of him (absolutely fault of him), and his contribution was to lick my ass hole and kiss me after the other man cums in my mouth. I love him like good ******* of my children, like companion for 38 yrs. But not like a man and equal to me.

Of course lost respect for him. I have lost respect for him from the first time made me to make love in front of him (absolutely fault of him), and his contribution was to lick my ass hole and kiss me after the other man cums in my mouth. I love him like good ******* of my children, like companion for 38 yrs. But not like a man and equal to me.
At least his contribution to you besides providing your ******* was to use his wallet. In exchange he got as close to another guy sexually through you getting to live off his gay fetish.

after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.
So you went along abd fucked everyone you could and now you feel cheated? Your pussy husband was great when you were getting what you wanted. Now your disappointed in him? Your a whore and a disappointment to him, you had no problem spreading your legs and you call your husband a disappointment? Wow what nerve.

So you went along abd fucked everyone you could and now you feel cheated? Your pussy husband was great when you were getting what you wanted. Now your disappointed in him? Your a whore and a disappointment to him, you had no problem spreading your legs and you call your husband a disappointment? Wow what nerve.
The wife of @Tiffandcuck sounded like a shrew that yearned for someone to tame her in a way her hubby can't.

He made you? So what you are saying is that you were not willing and he had you raped??im sure that everything you have done deserves nothing but respect from a husband.

I'm not sure my wife has lost respect for me but I created this with years of fantasy talk....so much so that my wife was convinced I wanted her to feel a new lover and I wanted him to be Tall Goodlooking Strong and Black..she's petite......and I think it is her little sexy body that I wanted to be pleased fully. Well, she has that now and she's extremely happy. I've moved it into the realm of them meeting alone so I can only imagine him making love to her. She feels the difference in the sex between us for sure......But I got what I wanted....Her to feel a great lover touching her where I can't reach and making love to her passionately

I surely don't want my husband to become a zombie, sissy, or any of the things some people fantasize with on this forum. But contrary to some of the arguments of some wives on this thread, I highly value and appreciate that my husband makes the effort to be at my side during my meets. Precisely his attitude lets me feel we are still a couple and act like one. We are for fun in this lifestyle, not for compassion

I must admit, my ex-wife slowly lost respect for me as I became more submissive, more openly bi and became inclined to wear womens lingerie/ be sissified during sex. Originally she started cheating on me knowing how jealous/ angry I would become and that turned her on. But as I became more comfortable with her with other men and then encouraged it, I started to become a lot more submissive and someone she was no longer sexually interested in. In her eyes I was meant to want to beat the ******* out of the guy with jealousy, not suck his cock as a sign of my submissiveness.

At first she went along with it, and suggested we change the dynamic of our relationship with her using a strap on with me, prostate milking, consuming my own cum etc. but within a couple of years she said she just couldn't see me in the same way she used to. She said she had no problem with gay sex, but the fact I was always the bottom/ submissive said thats what changed the way she saw me, and yes, she did say, she just didn't respect me like she used to seeing me being used by alpha's. Funnily, she had no problem with her being used by them but did have an issue with me.
My count wife has no problem at all with it, yes, she says, now she has seen me used by other men, it has changed the way she sees me, but in a bad way, just that she now sees me in a way no one else ever gets too.

I must admit, my ex-wife slowly lost respect for me as I became more submissive, more openly bi and became inclined to wear womens lingerie/ be sissified during sex. Originally she started cheating on me knowing how jealous/ angry I would become and that turned her on. But as I became more comfortable with her with other men and then encouraged it, I started to become a lot more submissive and someone she was no longer sexually interested in. In her eyes I was meant to want to beat the ******* out of the guy with jealousy, not suck his cock as a sign of my submissiveness.

At first she went along with it, and suggested we change the dynamic of our relationship with her using a strap on with me, prostate milking, consuming my own cum etc. but within a couple of years she said she just couldn't see me in the same way she used to. She said she had no problem with gay sex, but the fact I was always the bottom/ submissive said thats what changed the way she saw me, and yes, she did say, she just didn't respect me like she used to seeing me being used by alpha's. Funnily, she had no problem with her being used by them but did have an issue with me.
My count wife has no problem at all with it, yes, she says, now she has seen me used by other men, it has changed the way she sees me, but in a bad way, just that she now sees me in a way no one else ever gets too.
I think communication is paramount thing in marriage and this kind of lifestyle. Like men, we can also have different objectives, ideas and agendas than our spouses. Another wife may still want a dominant husband while being a 'bbc slut'. But she should share her thoughts with her husband. If my husband would discover he's bi or that he feels comfortable being a sub, that would not change the way I see him. I'd still love him the same way and would do everything to make sure he enjoys his sexuality, meeting with me and my black men or alone.

Back