Loss of libido (dip in sex drive)

Hi guys . Im 28 yrs old my sex drives always been high but for the last year and a half its taken a dip ..ive actually got a heart condition and take various meds been taking them for a good 15 years and never effected so doc said its highly unlikley to be them . I recently went doctos for ******* tests turns out i have a abit of a low vitamin D so im hoping its that and it comes back with suppliments . I feel so ******* without my high sex drive . I can still get a hard cock and please my wifes needs . She wldnt even know if i dident say anything . I just havent got the "Desire" i feel like i gotta ******* the mood and im still so attracted to my wife .. so fingers crossed its this Vitamin D ! Doc did say it can affect it signifintely ! Its really had a affect on my mood for the past year or so . Felt depressed without it ! Anyone ever gone thru this ?

I'd be surprised if a vitamin D deficiency is the culprit; how about depression? Depression is mainly caused by a chemical deficiency in the brain, and is one of the least understood and most frequently misdiagnosed diseases to have. And young people are very susceptible to this problem. Regular doctors often miss this problem as it isn't detected through normal ******* tests. And its a 'life changing' medical condition which is very serious if it goes untreated. Please get it checked out.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/symptoms-causes/dxc-20321472

Back