Losing Virginity to Interracial

I know this is for women but fuck it i have a voice too! I'm a proud sissy white faggot and TS who lost my virginity to a real man, a Black Man, about twenty years ago thank god, it was the best sex i ever had. Now i've been on feminizing hormone therapy since Feb this year and looking forward to coming out as a TS one day soon. jamie

I know this is for women but fuck it i have a voice too! I'm a proud sissy white faggot and TS who lost my virginity to a real man, a Black Man, about twenty years ago thank god, it was the best sex i ever had. Now i've been on feminizing hormone therapy since Feb this year and looking forward to coming out as a TS one day soon. jamie
Congratulations and good luck

can we see some picture of your progress? you can message me if you prefer.

Last edited:
my wife lost her virginity to an older black man when she was 14 she used to baby sit for the couple and he would drive her home after,so one night he stopped the car after a few weeks of flirting and took her virginity, she dated two more black men after him as she was addicted and still gets to enjoy black cock now even after we got married, she all so got pregnant back then but had baby adopted

I lost my virginity to a Latina woman, and as I was in the navy, was with a few different southern European women before my first time with a Black woman.

Some go too fast and I didn't get off. Some lacked size and ability to do anything with what God gave them. All I can say is THANK SWEET NAKED BABY JESUS, all the black guys knew what they were doing and I got all I wanted and then some.😍😈 #bbclove #WAP
ROFLMAO!!! Testify! Let the congregation say AMEN!!!

I was 23 when a handsome black coworker let me jack his big cock. It was just us in the building, after closing. I just felt so dainty and submissive around him. It was beautiful! Black men are the true image of God.

Back