Losing Virginity to Interracial

Well I mean what sort of experiences did everyone have? I guess I'll have to just tell my story -
One of my cousins had an Aunt by marriage. This Aunt and her husband were very active in their church and they sponsored a Ugandan exchange student. The summer after I turned seventeen they and a few of the rest of my family booked in at a Provincial campsite for a weekend and a bit of a family reunion. I was the only one there from my immediate family. There were three trailers and I think three or four tents for all of us. It was a lot of fun. Some drinking around a fire pit at night, laughs, music, barbequing, swimming, boating. On the last day there almost everyone went out boating on the lake. I stayed back with my cousins Karen and Jay and this Ugandan boy Mukisa. We were going to go explore a trail or two but after a while Karen said she wasn’t feeling well and went to go lie down. My cousin Jay who was five years younger than Karen and I then said he’d rather go down to the lake and hang out on the dock. Fine! So much for that idea! Mukisa and I talked awhile and after a bit he suggested we take that walk. I popped my head in to the trailer to tell Karen we were going but she had fallen asleep. It was a very warm afternoon. So off we went. We went quite a way up a trail beside a stream. Mukisa kept remarking how beautiful everything was and how different it was from Uganda. We came to sort of a clearing beside the stream. The trail continued on past this area but looked like it climbed a fairly steep hill. We didn’t feel like climbing so we decided to cross the creek. He took my hand to help me and I confess that his touch was a little exciting for me! If I had fallen he would have had to catch me! LOL! There were a few stones to step on and it looked like there was another area on the other side with a trail that went to the left back down the stream but separated from it by trees and shrubs. After about 100 yards the trail just sort of ended at the foot of a hill. We sat on a rock and just talked some more. I was asking about his life back home and he was telling about his family and a few of the girls he’d dated. Then he just said that they were not as beautiful as the girls in Canada and looked me right in the eye when he said that. I was honestly flustered and taken aback and just blurted out “So you like white girls!” knowing full well we have many kinds of women here. I guess I had just assumed that what he was talking about us. He just grinned and leaned in and kissed me. I did hesitate but began kissing him back. He took me in his arms and we began kissing quite passionately. He was feeling my blonde hair as he held my head. His other hand was on my chest. I was wearing a large t-shirt and shorts. His hand got under my shirt to my bikini top and he began feeling my breasts. We shifted a bit in this rock and his hand explored my pale thighs and he felt his way up to my crotch. There was a little area in front of us that was bare earth and fairly clear of pine cones and needles. Mukisa took my hand and started to draw me down there. I resisted saying that I didn’t want to get dirty. Mukisa cleared off the few twigs and needles and spread out a jacket that he had been carrying. He took my hand again and drew me down onto the jacket. He lay on top of me and we began kissing again. His hand was on my white thigh and soon it found its way to the waistband of my shorts and down onto my pussy which he started fingering and rubbing. I was getting so turned on! I pulled up my shirt and popped my bikini top up over my white breasts. His dark lips were on them in an instant! He sort of sat up and before I knew it had my shorts and panties down around my calves. Startled I grabbed his hand stopping him. We exchanged eye contact and I just said “alright, but only if you don’t cum in me.” He replied “alright” so I let his hand go and just laid back. He drew off my panties and shorts and started to undo his cargo pants and take off his shirt. After he got his underwear off I saw that he had a massive black erection. He moved down to position as I spread my white legs. I will always remember how his dark body looked framed between my white thighs. I asked him to go easy. He moved up and slowly pushed in and it was very uncomfortable as it was my first time. He did start slow but as he went along he got more “enthusiastic”. I had to tell him to take it easy a few times but he’d start speeding up again. I was also listening for anyone coming down the trail but it was hard to hear as the stream was bubbling and there were a line of bushes between it and us. I was also watching down the trail we’d come up over his back as his black buttocks ground on between my white thighs. I could tell from his grunts and noises that he was getting close to climaxing. He seemed pretty lost in the moment and I was sure he was going to cum up inside of me. He began to convulse and shudder so I sort of wiggled up and pulled his cock out and with a loud grunt he spurted all over my pussy and thigh. After he gathered himself and looked down. There was a little ******* so he said “You’re a virgin!” I said “Not anymore!” and he grinned. He climbed off and I wiped myself up with my panties and a little creek water. I threw the panties into the bushes. We started back and got to our campsite just as everyone was pulling the boats up on the launch. I believe I was his first white girl and I was just happy to give him that experience. After we all went home I never saw him again though the last I heard he was living in Winnipeg.
Oh Guys, I think Mel's pussy just got wet retelling the story. She probably rubbed one off after or got fucked.

yes and a crazy story at that. i grew up in a small nebraska farming town. our english teacher assigned us penpals in the military. i thought my guy was a cute young which guy from a group photo but was actually a much older black guy. i eventually snuck off to meet him and drove all the way to texas. much to my surprise when he opened the door of his motel room. i ended up staying as I was broke and he sweet talked me quickly. we ended up fucking all weekend and yes took my virginity.
Oh gosh that's exciting.
And true.
Don't hear from Nebraska much, but it is wonderful to see another girl as hot as you coming from there who is into BBC.

Back