Loose pussy love

Is loose pussy the new normal for white women

• Yes

Votes: 512 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 72 12.3%

• Total voters
after she's been with a few WBC and BBC, she says she feels me, but I'm so loose in there it's awesome. I cum in a minute or two. This only happens if I had taken a pill that she has snuck into my food. love he loose feeling. Last time she actually faked an orgasm. I love it.

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

I love to try that loose pussy some day

I remember the day...my gf were loose .. my cork was drowning in that pussy , it feel good
…..and so sensationally super-slippery as if one’s cock is sheathed in liquid silk.

Dammit Bro, I know that feeling so fucking well 🤪

Last edited:
Wide open pussy and ass after being well fucked by strong dick is the best. I usually just enter and pull out to avoid insulting my wife and her bull.

Ok so white guys what is so attractive about loose pussy and why do we prefer loose pussy over tight pussy and white woman it used to be you had to have tight pussy loose was a disgust do you feel more confident having a loose pussy now that it's becoming a thing white guys love or do you still prefer your pussy tight
I definitely prefer loose pussy. I know loose for me isn't necessarily loose for everyone. But I like her to be opened up so there's no friction. I like to be able to slip into her without any effort. I like it very wet and sloppy seconds would be preferable. I like pussy to be warm and wet and inviting but still be loose enough we both recognize I'm not the correct size for her.

Back