Loose pussy love

Is loose pussy the new normal for white women

• Yes

Votes: 526 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 73 12.2%

• Total voters
When we first got together my Mrs cheated with a lad with a bbc and he broke her in . I won't lie it was a turn on . Long story short she told me about it and what it was like and his size . When i felt how loose and wet he'd made her was fucking weird but it felt better than when she was tight . Lol shes still broke to his now

Loose all the way. I dildo my wife to two orgasms before I fuck her. A used and cum filled pussy is the best.

wife has been dating a couple of studs last several months. last time, I got really hard and felt like a man, it was a bit loose. my little dick got to about 5", the biggest it's been in a long time, and it felt good to be inside her, but still felt like she was used to bigger now. I'm loving it. when my dicklette is the usually 3-4" hard, I like to put it in her and loose the hard on, just to feel really small on purpose. I think she knows it and laughs out loud now when I do that.

I have an average cock and my wife after a couple ******* is not loose, not tight as before either. However when I use a BBC Dildo we have that is 11" and as big around as my wrist, her pussy sucks it right in. After that she does feel loos and open. Best cuck part of that is knowing I am not as big and a type of humiliation as my wife says you are so big when I know she can barely feel me in her stretched out by BBC pussy.

Back