• No

Votes: 74 12.2%

• Total voters
Please login or become a member to view

Absolutely fantastic!!

My wife was never the same after fucking huge cocked black men! Before she fucked black men my friend who we used to have threesomes with, a white guy about 6 inches like me,enjoyed my wife's pussy fairly regularly with me. After she took black cocks,he said that she felt very loose, he said it was like" fucking a jar of mayonnaise ". He said what happened to her pussy? I said the black men beat the whores pussy up good! It has never been the same! It wasn't as bad as he made it out to be, we still both fucked her and came in her pussy, but it wasn't like he remembered it to be. I guess I didn't notice it as much because I had sex with her regularly, but he sure noticed the difference!

Last edited:
I find the more my partner fucks her black lover who she says is much bigger than me, the tighter she is because of the numerous contractions from cumming so much. Great way to exercise the vaginal muscles.

I used to date a real QOS, blonde, big tits. My type! She had been with many Black men and had been bred by 2 different Black guys. Her pussy was loose and I loved it. She was very sexually liberated and looked it. She would often tell me about her previous lovers and their size and abilities, she had some big guys.
I found myself falling in love with her but knowing it wouldn't be a good idea I got out of there.
Not the sort of girl to bring to the family.
She sounds perfect to me

I used to date a real QOS, blonde, big tits. My type! She had been with many Black men and had been bred by 2 different Black guys. Her pussy was loose and I loved it. She was very sexually liberated and looked it. She would often tell me about her previous lovers and their size and abilities, she had some big guys.
I found myself falling in love with her but knowing it wouldn't be a good idea I got out of there.
Not the sort of girl to bring to the family.
I understand but just do it

Back