looking for advice and help from couples and experienced bulls

HI everyone my name is omar from london uk i have been chatting with a couple a couple month texting the lady and the husband and have conversations with wife over the phone a couple of times last few month i was been busy couldnt meet because of their schedule and my final year university studies i did manage to meet this month 9 th of july this month and i did buy flowers and chocolate for her her husband didnt mind buying for her i was a little upset i didnt hear her telling me thank you the sex was good i had a great time following day i did chat with wife and the husband thanking them for meeting and they did enjoy my company and they wanted me to leave a verification which i did me and the husband chatted abit and i told him i really like you guys and i wanted to get to know them better and meet again i only meet them twice one in a social in a bar and 2nd time at the hotel for sex the husband was ok to meet them again for dinner and a 3some which i like that and her husband has a fantasy of a gangbang which i wanted to fullfill it for him i got the pics from her husband and posted on another swinging site i use and got permision from him and the wife i done something silly and i regret it because i was upset i did posted on whatsapp like a post that she can only see and no one else in my list which whatsapp has this feature i said in the post its nice to hear a little thank you especially when you buy someone a ferro roche chocolate and red flowers abit disappointed it was on saturday so she read the post and did say anything so i message her asking did the hickies faded on her boobs or not because i left a couple she said yes then she sent me emoji so i though she wanted to comment and say something but didnt then i said it seems you didnt take the hint of the post i was trying to say which was indirect message to her

She said she was busy sorting things out tomorrow then said sorry then told me why delete the message i told her spelling mistake which i did then i droped and said i though you will say something about the post

Her reply
i am abit surprised to be honest .why you keep putting this message .she forgot to tell me thank you but said in the message i thank you in person when she recieved chocolate and flowers and said its a kind gesture which she didnt say in the meet and she said she doesnt know what else you want me to say .she doesnt understand its first time she came accross this situation she said i received flowers and chocolate and flowers and other presents and she said she thanked for all of them and other presents and i thanked for all of them as i never expected anything from anyone but never anyone asked me for anything and i said in the message dont worry no one saw the message but her because whatsapp has this feature and no one see it but this person and she has a swinging mobile that i contact her on i said i only wanted to hear a thank you thats it which she forgot and i said no worries and i said i was trying to leave non direct message to her to get the hint and thank me that all and i said its fine that you forgot to say it i said i hope you are not upset or angry and i wanted to buy flowers and chocolate because you are a lovely and beautiul lady i said i should have communicated directly instead leaving hints i do appologise and hopefully you accept my applogy she went to france for work for 4 days didnt see the message somehow ignore me so but she was active on whatsapp so i texted her on whatsapp friday this week i said hi and how are you and how was your holiday ? bla bla and didnt get a reply seen the message but i did message her husband on kik just saying hi and how are you and how is your wife and did she havea great time in france reply to me one line message he said she is fine and her trip was good i said did she had fun there or not really to try chat with them because its been 2 weeks since i chatted with them and his reply it was ok the trip and i said are you guys still upset of what happen and he said upset why so i guess they are not because i didnt hear a response so i dont know what to do please advice me expericed bulls i am new to the scene and they were my first couple and would like to hear feedback and advice what to do next

HI everyone my name is omar from london uk i have been chatting with a couple a couple month texting the lady and the husband and have conversations with wife over the phone a couple of times last few month i was been busy couldnt meet because of their schedule and my final year university studies i did manage to meet this month 9 th of july this month and i did buy flowers and chocolate for her her husband didnt mind buying for her i was a little upset i didnt hear her telling me thank you the sex was good i had a great time following day i did chat with wife and the husband thanking them for meeting and they did enjoy my company and they wanted me to leave a verification which i did me and the husband chatted abit and i told him i really like you guys and i wanted to get to know them better and meet again i only meet them twice one in a social in a bar and 2nd time at the hotel for sex the husband was ok to meet them again for dinner and a 3some which i like that and her husband has a fantasy of a gangbang which i wanted to fullfill it for him i got the pics from her husband and posted on another swinging site i use and got permision from him and the wife i done something silly and i regret it because i was upset i did posted on whatsapp like a post that she can only see and no one else in my list which whatsapp has this feature i said in the post its nice to hear a little thank you especially when you buy someone a ferro roche chocolate and red flowers abit disappointed it was on saturday so she read the post and did say anything so i message her asking did the hickies faded on her boobs or not because i left a couple she said yes then she sent me emoji so i though she wanted to comment and say something but didnt then i said it seems you didnt take the hint of the post i was trying to say which was indirect message to her

She said she was busy sorting things out tomorrow then said sorry then told me why delete the message i told her spelling mistake which i did then i droped and said i though you will say something about the post

Her reply
i am abit surprised to be honest .why you keep putting this message .she forgot to tell me thank you but said in the message i thank you in person when she recieved chocolate and flowers and said its a kind gesture which she didnt say in the meet and she said she doesnt know what else you want me to say .she doesnt understand its first time she came accross this situation she said i received flowers and chocolate and flowers and other presents and she said she thanked for all of them and other presents and i thanked for all of them as i never expected anything from anyone but never anyone asked me for anything and i said in the message dont worry no one saw the message but her because whatsapp has this feature and no one see it but this person and she has a swinging mobile that i contact her on i said i only wanted to hear a thank you thats it which she forgot and i said no worries and i said i was trying to leave non direct message to her to get the hint and thank me that all and i said its fine that you forgot to say it i said i hope you are not upset or angry and i wanted to buy flowers and chocolate because you are a lovely and beautiul lady i said i should have communicated directly instead leaving hints i do appologise and hopefully you accept my applogy she went to france for work for 4 days didnt see the message somehow ignore me so but she was active on whatsapp so i texted her on whatsapp friday this week i said hi and how are you and how was your holiday ? bla bla and didnt get a reply seen the message but i did message her husband on kik just saying hi and how are you and how is your wife and did she havea great time in france reply to me one line message he said she is fine and her trip was good i said did she had fun there or not really to try chat with them because its been 2 weeks since i chatted with them and his reply it was ok the trip and i said are you guys still upset of what happen and he said upset why so i guess they are not because i didnt hear a response so i dont know what to do please advice me expericed bulls i am new to the scene and they were my first couple and would like to hear feedback and advice what to do next
You should execute her . Don’t take nonsense from people that dont thank you . Thats why you did it in the first place , to be honored. That will become your trademark. Keep it up.

Back