Long-term Chastity

Hey there. Have you any of you guys convinced your wives or girlfriends to put you in permanent chastity? If so, how did you get them to agree to it?

I'm looking to be put into a chastity device permanently. Have you any of you tried this? What's the best device? Any tips and tricks? Thanks in advance for your help.
My husband has been in long time chastity since about two years. There are two effects: his dick shrunk a bit and he is no longer able to get an errection longer than a minute...

Die Grösse des Käfig scheint gut gewählt
Ja, liegt immer eng an, so dass eine Errektion gar nicht erst möglich wird.

Das ist meiner Meinung auch sehr wichtig. Viel zu oft sieht man auf den Bildern Käfige die viel zu groß gewählt sind. Hier frage ich mich immer ob das wirklich echt ist oder einfach nur für die Fots gestellt? Angenehm kann das meines Erachtens nach nicht sein.

I think the cage should be appropriate. Often i see in the pictures cages which are much to big sized. So i am asking myself is this reality or just for the foto? My feeling is, this could not be pleasant to wear all the time.

Das ist meiner Meinung auch sehr wichtig. Viel zu oft sieht man auf den Bildern Käfige die viel zu groß gewählt sind. Hier frage ich mich immer ob das wirklich echt ist oder einfach nur für die Fots gestellt? Angenehm kann das meines Erachtens nach nicht sein.

I think the cage should be appropriate. Often i see in the pictures cages which are much to big sized. So i am asking myself is this reality or just for the foto? My feeling is, this could not be pleasant to wear all the time.
Ja, da stimme ich zu. Uns war auch wichtig, das Impotenz gefördert wird. Ständige Erregung und Blutstau ins nichts sind da neben psychischen Faktoren bestens geeignet.
Ohne Klemmen und Analplug kommt nichts mehr zu Stande mittlerweile.

Back