Locking Hubby for the First Time

Hey Everyone,
I am trying to lock up my hubby’s small white cock for the first time...however we are encountering one small problem...he keeps getting hard everytime i get the cage out to put on him! I guess locking him up really turns him on!! Any ideas on what to do???

Frist, install the retainer clamp around the base of his cock/scrotum. Then slather Aspercreme generously all over his cock, balls and scrotum. Wait around 10 minutes - he'll be completely unable to feel any sensations in his genitals - lube up his flaccid cock with baby oil, Vaseline or whatever else you'd like and slip the cage on, lock it and your done!

the little one.jpg

You need steel. You can't keep a plastic lock on for more than a couple of days because it'll have to be removed for cleaning. They are unhygienic. You can keep a steel lock on for far longer, if it is a good one. Cheers

First few times I used ice of hubs. He always kept trim downstairs anyway but I insisted he keep his neater again. Makes him more sensitive. And tease him chronically. I work out more now and look far better for my lovers than I do Michael. I wear tiny shorts, my old tube tops for cheerleading, high socks. No bra around the house. I wear makeup all the time and I've now stopped him touching me in inapproriate ways. I tease him to the point is leaking precum and will try and grab me. I love it but I never give in. He will take time to learn his place. And Michael is slowly being accustomed to be married to a woman who will only have sex outside of my marriage.
Michael asked for this. Regret it babe? I don't. Best suggestion you never made & one you can never bottle back up.

This weekend something interesting planned.
♠♠♠♠ ♠+ oS = A hotel gangbang Michael is allowed to watch. My gift to you

Michael is in a metal jailbird. A smaller one now than when we begin. I love keeping him like this. Long term chastity. His sick is no longer a sexual organ which is why he now shaves off all hair in this region. I always shave my pushy and I wanted Michael to shave his, including his clit. ;)
J
Xoxoxo

I've been locked most of the time for the last four years. She doesn't want me to be able to get an erection without her approval and typically unlocks me after between 2 and 6 weeks. I'll usually get a hand job, but sometimes 'a dip' as she calls it.
I'm promised a blow job in may.
I understand that most guys will read this and think I'm an idiot, but the result is that I'm almost permanently horny, which I love. She doesn't fuck BBC often but she's going to in the next couple of weeks, when work calms down. I probably won't be cumming until a week or so after that.

Back