Lifestyle while having a young family

BBC is good for a marriage! Even though I wasn't happy about her doing it alone! The pies and sloppy seconds were worth it! I also enjoyed sending other guys wife's home with a pussy full of my cum! I did my neighbors wife and his mom! I tried to get them to do me together, but they wouldn't! I had the both on my lap making out with them,with a tit from each in my hands, but the both insisted on having their alone time with me!

BBC is good for a marriage! Even though I wasn't happy about her doing it alone! The pies and sloppy seconds were worth it! I also enjoyed sending other guys wife's home with a pussy full of my cum! I did my neighbors wife and his mom! I tried to get them to do me together, but they wouldn't! I had the both on my lap making out with them,with a tit from each in my hands, but the both insisted on having their alone time with me!
Best of both worlds then

So many girls now get blacked at college or before ( here in the U.K. anyway) Most will still want a traditional marriage to a white hubby and bring up a family. But I don’t think they are likely to wait for years before wanting bbc again. And inevitably they will share their previous experiences with their husbands- and we all know how the average white hubby will react to that!
Very true, the start of a better future

I was 25 when we started the lifestyle and had 3 young *******. It’s very doable and there’s actually some pros such as being able to host easier. Now my ******* drive and there’s no way I can host with the possibility of them just popping in. There will be ups and downs with the lifestyle because ******* definitely require attention and have a lot of activities, illness etc but the lifestyle is doable with a young family. Good luck and enjoy! ♠️ 🤗

I was wondering how many of us have young families and are on the younger side in general.

I'm 29 and my wife is 23, we have a 1 year old and planning on more *******.

But I'm wondering how do you guys do it and is it possible? Even a few times a year type thing? I know anything is possible obviously. It just seems like it could get difficult as the years go on. But I'm curious what your experiences are!

Looking to get into the lifestyle, here's some posts that you can check out if you want to see how I found out my wife wants BBC:

Post 1
Thread 'I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-think-my-wife-wants-it-but-im-not-sure.218798/

Post 2 - Update / Confirmation
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/update-she-told-me-what-she-wants.219767/View attachment 4615785

Most young couples I meet have families. As young as 22/21 MF
One couple in particular would invite me over after putting their little ones to sleep in the other room.
It Can be done. You are definitely in the majority

Most young couples I meet have families. As young as 22/21 MF
One couple in particular would invite me over after putting their little ones to sleep in the other room.
It Can be done. You are definitely in the majority
My friend and I shared my wife for years after the ******* went to bed! We even broke the bed one night,and thought the whole house would wake up! They slept right through it! Lol

How many couples do you have? Whats your criteria

whenever the opportunity arises. It's not an easy thing to coordinate.
Criteria... first and foremost be completely honest and genuine about what you are looking for. If people want to play internet games I have no time for that🚫

The couple's that I have had experiences with over the years who had young children still played just not often.

They would get a babysitter usually a close friend or relative to stay at their home with the children or they would drop the children off with them. Then we would meet at a hotel and have our fun for 4 to 6 hours and then we would all go home! You can play while having a family.

There were a few who had big homes and would invite me over even though the children were home asleep. Only one time there was a knock at the door of the master bedroom suite in a big house and the baby was asking for mom but dad actually went and took care of it, because mom was busy😉

So its definitely possible to enjoy the lifestyle and play while having a family. You just have to plan out every detail more strictly than normal.
That sounds awesome I think.

I was wondering how many of us have young families and are on the younger side in general.

I'm 29 and my wife is 23, we have a 1 year old and planning on more *******.

But I'm wondering how do you guys do it and is it possible? Even a few times a year type thing? I know anything is possible obviously. It just seems like it could get difficult as the years go on. But I'm curious what your experiences are!

Looking to get into the lifestyle, here's some posts that you can check out if you want to see how I found out my wife wants BBC:

Post 1
Thread 'I think my wife wants it but I'm not sure' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-think-my-wife-wants-it-but-im-not-sure.218798/

Post 2 - Update / Confirmation
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/update-she-told-me-what-she-wants.219767/View attachment 4615785
Wife is beautiful

Back