bbcjaxxx

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I’ve been on and off b2w the past several years. I was single bull in the lifestyle about 15 years, now I’m a married bbc swinger. We play alone and together.

Im an Army combat vet, straight man (women only, not bisexual) educated, and clean cut. Nothing is fake or exaggerated over here. Ladies if you have any doubts you can always come check it out for yourself in-person 😉.

I reside in Las Vegas, NV but can travel on occasion. Nice to meet you everyone. Looking forward to some fulfilling adventures for the next phase of my life.

Attachments

• IMG_3221.jpeg
    IMG_3221.jpeg
    497.1 KB · Views: 90
  • FDF5B71E-6FC2-458D-9670-1D9CD8EA274D.jpeg
    FDF5B71E-6FC2-458D-9670-1D9CD8EA274D.jpeg
    12.2 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    475.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3473.jpeg
    IMG_3473.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 93
I’ve been on and off b2w the past several years. I was single bull in the lifestyle about 15 years, now I’m a married bbc swinger. We play alone and together.

Im an Army combat vet, straight man (women only, not bisexual) educated, and clean cut. Nothing is fake or exaggerated over here. Ladies if you have any doubts you can always come check it out for yourself in-person 😉.

I reside in Las Vegas, NV but can travel on occasion. Nice to meet you everyone. Looking forward to some fulfilling adventures for the next phase of my life.
WOW!!

Text me Vegas local 970@739@3898

Back