Life as a cuckold

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
Right now I am once again locked in chastity…but last night my wife gave me a release. I laid on the side of her bed (we have separate rooms.) She stood beside it and began to gently stroke my little dick and fondle my balls. Once I a got an erection she began to stoke my dick with one hand and slap my balls with the other. This went on for about 30 seconds and at that point she let go. I know from experience this means it is time for me to take over stroking my cock. I also know this means I need to finish quickly, or she will say that is enough and I will go back into chastity without an orgasm. So, I began to stroke my cock while she intensified her slaps against my balls. Within 15 seconds I began to cum and as I did she grabbed my hand removing it from my penis…giving me a ”ruined” orgasm. Thankfully she continued to spank my balls which helped! The whole process took around a minute if you include the time it took me to get hard. When it was over I thanked her profusely as I felt real gratitude.
The intensity of this experience can only be truly understood when you know what I was thinking about while this happened. Last January my wife’s boyfriend came over one Sunday afternoon and watched football at our house. While the game was on my wife and he sat on the couch across from me. For the most part we all simply enjoyed each others company and the game. However, late in the third quarter I heard them whispering and the next thing I know he stands up and takes off his pants. At that point my wife got on her knees and began to suck his big black cock! I was far more interested in this than the game so I sat across the room holding my chastity cage in my pants while I watched them. Here was this powerful man relaxing in my living room while my wife gave him the most sensual blow job she good. Sucking his cock from top to bottom, fondling and occasionally licking his balls while he took his time enjoying both the blow job and the game. Forgetting about time I am not sure how long this lasted but there was only a few minutes left in the game when he grabbed the back of her head. He began to thrust his big cock into her mouth knowing she would accept his load of cum! Once he finished he spread his arms across my couch and completely relaxed. But my wife stayed on her knees gently kissing his shaft and balls as his erection subsided. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen and I think about it almost everyday!
Yesterday, the erotic humiliation of how cuckold I have become was an powerful turn on to me. As I thanked my wife for the few moments of pleasure my ruined orgasm and intense balls slapping provided!
Now once again my little white penis is locked in chastity knowing that it is will be a long time before it free. My wife’s body and sex life reserved for a man who can truly pleasure her. And I am thankful for all of it.

Right now I am once again locked in chastity…but last night my wife gave me a release. I laid on the side of her bed (we have separate rooms.) She stood beside it and began to gently stroke my little dick and fondle my balls. Once I a got an erection she began to stoke my dick with one hand and slap my balls with the other. This went on for about 30 seconds and at that point she let go. I know from experience this means it is time for me to take over stroking my cock. I also know this means I need to finish quickly, or she will say that is enough and I will go back into chastity without an orgasm. So, I began to stroke my cock while she intensified her slaps against my balls. Within 15 seconds I began to cum and as I did she grabbed my hand removing it from my penis…giving me a ”ruined” orgasm. Thankfully she continued to spank my balls which helped! The whole process took around a minute if you include the time it took me to get hard. When it was over I thanked her profusely as I felt real gratitude.
The intensity of this experience can only be truly understood when you know what I was thinking about while this happened. Last January my wife’s boyfriend came over one Sunday afternoon and watched football at our house. While the game was on my wife and he sat on the couch across from me. For the most part we all simply enjoyed each others company and the game. However, late in the third quarter I heard them whispering and the next thing I know he stands up and takes off his pants. At that point my wife got on her knees and began to suck his big black cock! I was far more interested in this than the game so I sat across the room holding my chastity cage in my pants while I watched them. Here was this powerful man relaxing in my living room while my wife gave him the most sensual blow job she good. Sucking his cock from top to bottom, fondling and occasionally licking his balls while he took his time enjoying both the blow job and the game. Forgetting about time I am not sure how long this lasted but there was only a few minutes left in the game when he grabbed the back of her head. He began to thrust his big cock into her mouth knowing she would accept his load of cum! Once he finished he spread his arms across my couch and completely relaxed. But my wife stayed on her knees gently kissing his shaft and balls as his erection subsided. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen and I think about it almost everyday!
Yesterday, the erotic humiliation of how cuckold I have become was an powerful turn on to me. As I thanked my wife for the few moments of pleasure my ruined orgasm and intense balls slapping provided!
Now once again my little white penis is locked in chastity knowing that it is will be a long time before it free. My wife’s body and sex life reserved for a man who can truly pleasure her. And I am thankful for all of it.
Agreed there is nothing like the feeling of release after being locked up for an extended period of time. It’s gets to a point where you will do and say anything 🔐

I know , I have been locked for more than 7 weeks , a punishment from her, for not obeying her wishes 4 weeks ago, I have one more week now (the 19 of February ), I am on my best behaviour in case she decides to extend my suffering ,

Back