Lexi the Hotwife

Hi, I thought I would celebrate the creation of this awesome new forum with a thread about me! Would love to hear about how members are enjoying my pics, you can ask me questions, and I’ll post updates about my latest adventures and fantasies.

A few weeks ago I was double creamed :threesome: and I’ve missed my period this month :wub:
View media item 163875
Also want to know which of my holes all the guys here would pick in this situation...
View media item 167120
If I walk in a room with two friends and you are displaying your tight white slutty holes we are not picking one of your holes to use..... we are using all of your holes. Since you are a dirty submissive married white fucktoy we will treat you as such. ;-)

If I walk in a room with two friends and you are displaying your tight white slutty holes we are not picking one of your holes to use..... we are using all of your holes. Since you are a dirty submissive married white fucktoy we will treat you as such. ;-)

Damn if you are going to take me like that I wouldn’t resist, but still curious which hole you would pick if you could only have one :)

Hi, I thought I would celebrate the creation of this awesome new forum with a thread about me! Would love to hear about how members are enjoying my pics, you can ask me questions, and I’ll post updates about my latest adventures and fantasies.

A few weeks ago I was double creamed :threesome: and I’ve missed my period this month :wub:
View media item 163875
Also want to know which of my holes all the guys here would pick in this situation...
View media item 167120
I would love to have both holes but since you are asking I want your ass baby.

Back