Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
What I wouldn't give to have my tight, young blonde girlfriend get fucked over and over by big black cocks and for each of them to breed her pussy deep.

How I wish I could eat that sloppy, cum filled pussy and clean her black lovers cocks after...

There I go getting horny again...

First of all cumming inside is a very strong symbol of a possession. If a black man cums inside my girlfriend's pussy this is a very soild proof of his supremacy and a sign that this is the male with highest priority in her eyes. And for me as a cuck it's also a sign of his good will. Moreover if I even had a choice I would always ask him to cum inside, because otherwise the refusal may be considered as a lack of respect.

Amber prefers bareback. Several reasons (and yes, I asked). A) Feels better. B) she actually loves then cumming in her. C) She likes me to eat the cum out.

I Like them cumming in her because:A) just looks fucking awesome.B) I know she likes the feeling and knowing she's satisfied them.C) I also like eating the cum out of her pussy (which is where we difffer, she doesn't like cum in her mouth). And finally D) if I get to fuck her afterwards.....Oh my FUCKING GOD it feels good to fuck sloppy seconds. Even IF she can barely feel it, it's hot and nasty. And I love it!

Everything you have said here is exactly how my wife and look at this. The only difference with Sheri is she loves taking cum in her mouth and swallowing. I love kissing her after she swallows. She tells me she can't feel me when I get her all used sloppy and wet. That makes me all the more excited exploding in her almost immediately.

Yeah. They haven't made a lube yet, as good as another man's cum. First time I fucked her after she had a huge load in her, I was HOOKED.

Husband here. I enjoy watching my wife and her black lover, their expressions and groans as they cum together. Then watching a black mans cum leak out of my wife's white pussy is an indescribable feeling of arousal for me.

Oh yeah. I think I got even harder first time a big black studs cum was oozing out of her. I was like "FUCK babe, he came in you ALOT!". She just laid there smiling. LoL.

Back