Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
We both love it when our bulls fuck Mrs. Elelator_cpl bareback and fill her with their cum, so naughty and sexy, and is the ultimate sign that she is a complete BBC slut! It is so beautiful to see their bare cocks slide into her married pussy, push in balls deep, then slip out... followed by big loads of cum dripping out.

She is 100% bareback with our BBC friends and craves their cum :cool:

These are from last Tuesday, where Bigblackbull76 fucked her for hours and pumped her full of so much cum that it just ran out :blackgreedy: mixed with a huge load from Mr. Elelator_cpl after some hot DVP9-1-2015- 027.jpg 9-1-2015- 024.jpg 9-1-2015- 016.jpg

.... it could have only been better if we had 1, 2 or 5 more cocks ready to slip in behind him and dump more into her! :happy:

We both love it when our bulls fuck Mrs. Elelator_cpl bareback and fill her with their cum, so naughty and sexy, and is the ultimate sign that she is a complete BBC slut! It is so beautiful to see their bare cocks slide into her married pussy, push in balls deep, then slip out... followed by big loads of cum dripping out.

She is 100% bareback with our BBC friends and craves their cum :cool:

These are from last Tuesday, where Bigblackbull76 fucked her for hours and pumped her full of so much cum that it just ran out :blackgreedy: mixed with a huge load from Mr. Elelator_cpl after some hot DVPView attachment 651949 View attachment 651950 View attachment 651951

.... it could have only been better if we had 1, 2 or 5 more cocks ready to slip in behind him and dump more into her! :happy:
If your wife , still tight love to fuck her anytime , so lets arrange a meeting ( this bull will travel to u now
Only if that well used pussy tight bareback!!1434586307536.jpg

Although I can't say about gang bangs as I've never been in one, I can talk a little about my husbands thoughts when my bull decided that we would start having unprotected sex.

We had been together for a little over a month and only had protected sex, until my bull decided that we would become exclusive to each other. He can get jealous fairly easily, and so this was a pretty big deal to him. I know in most situations bulls will share their slut with other bulls, but I guess mine is unique! This exclusiveness meant that my husband was also no longer allowed to have any kind of physical relationship with me, not that much of one existed in the first place anyway.

From this point on, my bull decided that he was no longer going to use a condom with me. Since my husband isn't allowed to watch us, I update him on how my relationship with my bull is growing etc. So I told him that xxxxxxx has decided that we should start having unprotected sex and he was clearly concerned. He is on good terms with my bull and they do talk, so he told him that he wasn't so sure whether this was a good idea. My bull decided to discuss this with both of us together and asked me what I wanted. I didn't want to be offensive or rude by asking him to wear a condom if he felt we shouldn't be using them, so I said that I want to do whatever he see's fit. He then told my husband very understandingly that he gets his concerns but that it isn't really my husbands business.

From then on we have been having unprotected sex and I couldn't be happier. My bull doesn't feel I should use birth control as he thinks if something is to happen naturally, we shouldn't get in the way to stop it. having said this, we aren't trying to get me pregnant! I think my husband learned to accept from that point that it is a bit selfish of him to try and say what we can and can't be doing and he's learning not to be so rude in the future! Honest mistakes and thankfully my bull is a very understanding guy
Mmmmm

Back