Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Although I can't say about gang bangs as I've never been in one, I can talk a little about my husbands thoughts when my bull decided that we would start having unprotected sex.

We had been together for a little over a month and only had protected sex, until my bull decided that we would become exclusive to each other. He can get jealous fairly easily, and so this was a pretty big deal to him. I know in most situations bulls will share their slut with other bulls, but I guess mine is unique! This exclusiveness meant that my husband was also no longer allowed to have any kind of physical relationship with me, not that much of one existed in the first place anyway.

From this point on, my bull decided that he was no longer going to use a condom with me. Since my husband isn't allowed to watch us, I update him on how my relationship with my bull is growing etc. So I told him that xxxxxxx has decided that we should start having unprotected sex and he was clearly concerned. He is on good terms with my bull and they do talk, so he told him that he wasn't so sure whether this was a good idea. My bull decided to discuss this with both of us together and asked me what I wanted. I didn't want to be offensive or rude by asking him to wear a condom if he felt we shouldn't be using them, so I said that I want to do whatever he see's fit. He then told my husband very understandingly that he gets his concerns but that it isn't really my husbands business.

From then on we have been having unprotected sex and I couldn't be happier. My bull doesn't feel I should use birth control as he thinks if something is to happen naturally, we shouldn't get in the way to stop it. having said this, we aren't trying to get me pregnant! I think my husband learned to accept from that point that it is a bit selfish of him to try and say what we can and can't be doing and he's learning not to be so rude in the future! Honest mistakes and thankfully my bull is a very understanding guy

It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.
She need the cum in her!!

Back