Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
There are some people thinking that the great majority of caucasian couples who enjoy having sex with black males, are just racist couples with a big transgressive feelins. There are probably some of those people in fact, but not all!
In our case, my wife's ex black boyfriend Axel, had been not having a relationship during years after my wife broke with him. Even more, he had not fucked during at least one year before we called him. When he finally came at home, Susie and him fucked in missionary over the sofá from our living room. Both of them were able to cum and we allowed him cuming inside her pussy. It was an incredible pleasure and relief for him. He never felt used because it was not our intention. But if he was the one who used my wife's pussy to relieve his dick, then I can say that was the most delicious used in my wife's life!
pic_43_big.jpg

pic_47_big.jpg

I dont know how many times my ex wife was ganged banged but did find out during our divorce thatt she was ******* and went back to a coworkers house to smoke weed. There were 4 guys and her and one was black she wound up fucking all 4 then they had to drive her home she was so out of it when she walked in the door was no doubt she was ******* and had been screwed. I just never expected it was 4 guys

I usually pretend that I want my bull lover to pull out but deep inside, I NEED him to cum in me. And like most other posts I agree - the bull makes the decision. I'm his possession and he can use me however he wants -as long as he uses me!
Funny you say that, Meghan. Last time a white woman half-heartedly asked me not to fill her with cum...I took her by the hair, pinned her on her knees on the floor, head to the carpet and fucked her till I made her take so much cum it oozed out of her my cock was buried deep in her pussy.

When we were done, she grinned and said she was hoping that's what I would do.

Funny you say that, Meghan. Last time a white woman half-heartedly asked me not to fill her with cum...I took her by the hair, pinned her on her knees on the floor, head to the carpet and fucked her till I made her take so much cum it oozed out of her my cock was buried deep in her pussy.

Beast

Love to see you take my wife just like that !

Back