Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Yes so true

One of the earlier I think second date with the bull she wanted him to wear a condom

He said he will put on on and was just going to rub his dick along her pussy lips

Guess what happened

He inserted it in her pussy and she kinda sorta protested but it felt so good she did not say no and he came inside her and from that time on he never wore a condom

Which was good for me as I could lick her clean afterwards

My god! From the sounds of this thread, you guys are saying i dont get a choice weather or not u cum inside me! What if i want condoms to be used until i feel comfortable with my bull? Still taking a pretty good risk that the condom will break! Some of u guys have sent me pics of your tools, i honestly dont know how u get a condom on them, let alone have it hold ur load. Its still my choice is it not? It is my vagina that i am allowing you to use! Maybe i am just taking the thread the wrong way, u guys tell me!

Last edited:
In my own experience I've felt as turned on hearing my wife tell me about her previous experience with her black boyfriend, as watching her having sex with him.
One of the last time they have sex two years ago, I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. I wished him to fuck her in doggy because I had not been able to make her cum in this position some hours before. After a short blowjob they fucked in doggy over our bed and just in a pair of minutes he made her cum.
I felt a great happiness when I heard my wife was cumming. I was sure he was able to make her cum because he is a first class male. And of course he cummed inside her pussy. You can find a lot of pics from that experience in different posts.

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
My wife enjoys it when a man cums in her whether he is black or white. She just happens to REALLY enjoy it when a black man shoots into her. My sister in law Kate actually demands that a BBC cums in her. I think she clamps onto him and milks every drop. I get to watch her all the time and she is certainly entertaining when she gets fucked.

A 4 BBC gang bang resulted in a very full pussy. Ask B2W member "DARULERY" - he was there.
That's him getting head in the first picture with his hand on my wife's ass..

View attachment 495077 View attachment 495078

ah this is the moment to do the best cleanup. Start from the bottom of her lovely crack, lick it up and put it all back in with a skilled tongue. Then ravish her with your tongue.

Back