Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I do not let men wear condoms while having sex with me, especially black men. That is a woman's goal, to get her man to cum in her. That is an accomplishment, actually. Me, my ******* and my hubby's ******* have been with numerous black men, and we do not allow condoms. It's a matter of trust and respect. We have even been with the same black men at the same time. Each time that me and my ******* and my hubby's ******* have shared the same black men it has meant a lot to the three of us.

The black man who currently lives with us has been with me and our daughters (20 and 22), my friends and mine and my hubby's daughters friends. He is 35, well built and very well endowed. He is very dark skinned and can cum multiple times. He fucks me every morning so that my husband can watch before hubby goes to work. It gives hubby something to think about all day long. He also fucks me when we go to bed so that my husband has something amazing to dream about. My ******* and my hubby's ******* have both moved in with us so that our "live in" has access to us any time he wants. And we like that. And hubby likes that he gets to watch us with Him often. Our "live in" has strengthened our family bond And made us all very happy.

Good to hear that you share your black bull lover with the family and that he is willing to share his seed with them, as you mention you go bare are any of you on the pill or are you chancing pregnancy by him with all 3 of you as well as your other friends that get his seed also. since he is 35 he should be breeding good offspring

[QUOcouldn'tGnBad, post: 20897, member: 7674"]When I'm fucking a married white bitch there's only one person decides where I dump my load.....and it ain't my bitch, and it ain't her hubby[/QUOTE]
You couldn't be more right.........definitely the way it should be

We are kidding ourselves, if the bull wants to cum in her, then guess what, he will more often than not cum in her. Am I right?

It's up to the Wife and Hubby to decide if they let the bull ride bareback and if the wife takes contraceptives or not condoms are often not used because the problem of, comfort, feeling and the problem of putting it on taking time and hence loosing some of the romance etc.

There is another way besides letting them cum in her? Seriously. Once this lifestyle is started and if the bull and the lady want it, how can you possibly stop him from cumming in her?

Back