Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Honestly it is all up to my wife. She has full control and knows it. I have seen her go different ways at different times. Making him use a condom, doing him bare but making him pull out and begging him to cum in her. Its all hot to me but the hottest times for me are when she gets filled with cum

If a Black man is fucking your wife bareback, she really does not have full control over the situation. It's one thing if he already has a condom on. However, if that black dick goes into that pussy bareback and starts pumping, we know what has greater control, and we can start taking bets as to where the black-baby making cum is going to end up!

My girlfriend is allergic to condoms, loves cum in her pussy, and it would be so sexy to see black guys filling her up, so it's a non-issue. She's a creampie girl through and through, we would be asking him NOT to pull out ;)

I am also allergic to latex....best damn allergy ever lol. Nothing like the feeling of hot cum especially from my special black friends. Makes a girl feel so slutty and complete.

If a Black man is fucking your wife bareback, she really does not have full control over the situation. It's one thing if he already has a condom on. However, if that black dick goes into that pussy bareback and starts pumping, we know what has greater control, and we can start taking bets as to where the black-baby making cum is going to end up!
True. If no condoms are used, the guy has all the power to cum inside her should he decide to do so, and she is pretty much powerless to prevent it. The good news is that most women are fine with it happening if they've agreed to barebacking in the first place.

I am also allergic to latex....best damn allergy ever lol. Nothing like the feeling of hot cum especially from my special black friends. Makes a girl feel so slutty and complete.
Yep haha. Slutty is a very positive thing, and a white girl inviting black men to cum in her pussy is definitely very slutty and sexy ;) Soon that will be my girlfriend, hopefully...

Last edited:
first two three times i had to push her to let her bull cum inside she agreed reluctantly and is now hooked

bulls cum in her all the time in her mouth her pussy or her ass

she has intense orgasms when they shoot their loads deep inside her and i can see her face and her body twitching as his cum hits the deepest parts of her pussy and she has crazy orgasms

of course she lies exhausted smiling at me afterwards and that is my que to slowly lick her and eat her and make her feel even better

When my husband and I use to party together we never set any limits if a guy could cum in or on me, or for that matter no limits on which hole he could cum in. All were available and I was agreeable with it.
Do you agree with my wife that BBC load of cum fills unbelievably good?

When my husband and I use to party together we never set any limits if a guy could cum in or on me, or for that matter no limits on which hole he could cum in. All were available and I was agreeable with it.
Good attitude! I'll bet the guys normally ended up cumming in your pussy?

Back