Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
And tight. I once was with an Asian lady who had only been with Asian men before me and she was tight on me and my tiny penis.
Same with Romanians. Had a chick who would come to town on business (hubby wanted her to be used, only regretted that he wasn't present to see it) and she was so tight I could feel a "popping" sensation as I entered her...like the rim of her pussy was snapping around my head. She'd yelp and push on my chest as if to make me pause and then I'd start stretchin' and poking deep. Once we were standing at the side of the bed and she was bent over with her hands on the bed. I banged her until her knees literally buckled as she came on my cock. I knew it was going to happen so I was ready to keep her up. She looked and felt so helpless I think she was embarrassed about how much she came. she begged me to cum in her pussy. She always did. I unloaded in her so much...when I pulled out my cum could be heard splattering onto the floor. She didn't mention it, but i know she accidently stepped in the cum, because when we got up into the bed....she slyly grabbed a towel that we used (because she squirts) and I saw her quickly whipe her foot off with it. I love dominating a beautiful, successful older white woman. She's a director in the IT field. Takes awesome care of herself. One of the best hotwives I've ever had.

Honestly it is all up to my wife. She has full control and knows it. I have seen her go different ways at different times. Making him use a condom, doing him bare but making him pull out and begging him to cum in her. Its all hot to me but the hottest times for me are when she gets filled with cum

Back